𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢 . 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

' i told you i liked you, you said "sober up" '

...

in real life !

"take another one," flynn laughed while watching me down three shots at once. i smiled at him while grabbing another one to shoot.

"this is fun! i could do this every day!" i excitedly scream while standing up on top of the glass table in front of us and throwing my hand up in the air.

"oh no you could not, get off that table right now," niki yelled back at me, her being slightly less drunk. i grabbed her hand and stepped down from the fragile table and sat back down on the couch behind me, "you're the bad influence," niki pointed to the boy beside me.

"sorry," he sheepishly grinned up at my frustrated best friend standing over us. she shook her head and walked back down to tommy on the dance floor.

"don't worry about her, she just wants to spoil the fun," i turned to flynn beside me giggling.

"she might be right you know," he gave a gallic shrug and handed me a glass of water. i frowned.

"you're no fun," i got up from my seat and started walking away. i was too drunk to think of the sensible thing to do right now even though i said i wasn't going to get as drunk as i did last night, whoops.

i started heading over to a brunette standing at the bar alone.

"hello,"  i cheekily smiled at him.

"hi?" he seemed quite confused as to why i was talking to him, his eyebrows scrunched together.

"did you know.." i trailed off losing my train of thought instantly.

"did i know what?" he looked down at me, smirking a little but still incredibly confused.

"thaaaat i've been in love with you for like, soooo long," i giggled and dragged out the 'that' and 'so.'

"sober up tori," wilbur's expression changed from intrigued to a little saddened.

"even though i'm not sober i know what i'm talking about. i remember when i wrote that song about you and then performed it on twitch and you thought it wasn't about you, but it actually was," i smiled childishly as i told him this story. i watched as a glimmer of hope sparked in his eyes, before his expression turned back to gloomy as ever.