𝐯𝐢 . 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐤

' i love you, and i hope that you're okay '

...

in real life !

"toria!" i heard a faint voice shout in the distance while i was being carried to the shore.

feeling the sand underneath my limp body, i struggled for air and coughed up all the water i had just previously inhaled, the pair of arms still wrapped around me. i felt like i was going to pass out, i was incredibly weak.

"you're okay now, you're alright," i heard wilbur's voice whisper to me as he held me in his arms. my vision was blurred and i could barely hear anything as the water had filled my ears while i was out at sea. he ran his hands through my hair and continued to repeat those same words to me while i coughed up the remainder of water sitting in my lungs. tommy and tubbo sat next to wilbur with expressions of worry and concern plastered on their faces, hoping i was okay.

i stayed lying down for a bit while the boys sat around me and chatted, still monitoring me until i felt alright enough to walk to the car. even though i felt fine enough to get there, wilbur put his arm around my waist to stabilise me in case something happened. the other boys packed up my stuff for me and put it in the boot of our car while i plopped myself down in the passenger seat. we all got in the car and wilbur plugged my phone into the aux for me so i could play music to calm me down.

we got back to my place and i laid down on the couch so i could rest more.

"what would you like to watch?" wilbur asked sitting down next to me and clicking onto netflix so i could choose something to watch.

"outerbanks, again," i let out a small giggle. wilbur chuckled and put on my desired show without hesitation.

"hey wilbur, toria? we have to go. i'm so sorry we have to leave at a time like this," tubbo walked into the room smiling sorrowfully.

"no no! you are right to leave i'm completely fine. thank you guys for sticking around as long as you could though and thank you for coming and surprising me!" i sat up slowly from my position on the couch as the boys sat next to me and pulled me into a group hug.

"we know you're strong mother, we just worry about you," tommy said softly.

"thank you for worrying about me, i appreciate you all so much," i giggled and hug them tighter. we all said our final goodbyes and me and wilbur went back to watching outer banks for the next few hours. he helped me with everything for the rest of the day and told me "it was his duty to take my mind off the traumatic event i had just experienced." i told him it wasn't that traumatising but he insisted and well, he was my best friend.

"you're seriously watching outer banks again?" wilbur walked into the lounge room and saw me binge watching my favourite show for the second time today.

"obviously, i mean you won't let me do anything else," i giggled as i threw a piece of popcorn at him. it landed in his hair, score! he picked the piece of popcorn off his head and threw it back at me. we just started laughing as he came down and sat with me to watch what was on the tv. as i was getting tired, i leant my head on wilbur's shoulder. my face started going a rosy colour when he wrapped his arm around my small frame. i dont know why but everything remotely cute he does makes me blush lately. wait, did i say cute? uh oh.

he rested his head on top of mine and within ten minutes i could hear faint snores coming from the fluffy haired boy. i couldn't help but smile to myself.

after a bit of watching outer banks i stopped watching and turned off the tv. i tried to shuffle off the lounge so i wouldn't wake wilbur but when i tried to move, he wrapped his arms around me and tried to pull me closer. my already rosy cheeks started to turn redder, almost like a tomato. i didn't want to wake him and i had to admit, it was cozy so i laid down beside him and slowly drifted off to sleep.

instagram !

therealtoria: #almostdrowned 🤪🤪

comments . . .

wilbursoot: and she's already joking about it on the internet.
therealtoria: when do i not 😝
wilbursoot: this is supposed to be serious?
georgenotfound: y'all- so she actually almost drowned?

wilbursoot: also what's with the guitar pic? you haven't picked that damn thing up in ages
therealtoria: and NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT.
user1: #exposedbybesti

tubbolive: can back up. was there. would not recommend.
tommyinnit: can back up for mother also.
karljacobs: y'all joking like this wasn't a serious matter
therealtoria: karljacobs nothing like some good trauma to start your day;)

...

a u t h o r ' s  n o t e !

song : hope ur ok - olivia rodrigo

hey guys! i absolutely hate this chapter it was so rushed and i have no ideas for the plot atm. i'm sorry for the horrible writing but i'll probably have better ideas when it's not 2am. anyways i hope you're enjoying the book so far and thankyou sm for reading! <3