AUTHOR NOTE:

SOOOOOOOO.....

You somehow found this book? And you clicked on read for no reason?"

*sniffs* WeLl DoNe (The cover isn't that great- I mean it looks decent if you put your brightness down).

Before we begin this book, here's some things I would like to tell you:

This ain't a fanfiction that Y/n is dumb and Some member is her bully and y/n has no friends and EVERY OTHER SUPPORTING FEMALE CHARACTER ROLE IS Y/N'S ENEMY THERE'S NOT EVEN A Y/N HERE

Basically it's not like this:

Hi bestays my name is Y/N, my mother and father died that's sad for them so I live with my brothers (hyunjin and bambam) who hate me. They always bully me oh and in school everyone hates me and bullies cuz I am ugly.

 See, So ugly see my pores and black heads and pimples, one of the bullies is called Jungkook

See, So ugly see my pores and black heads and pimples, one of the bullies is called Jungkook. I actually really like him tho he kicks me and punches me and abuses me. I love him.

I was walking down the corridor when I saw my best friend Momo, she always helped me.

"Omg Y/N you look so pretty." She said while playing with my hair.

"No, I'm ugly." I cried while tears came out.

"Lmao ye u r." Jungkook appeared suddenly but I was too oblivious to notice tho I'm obsessed with him.

Momo gave me a hug and then I saw Jungkook.

My love, he pinned me to the wall and punched me while I started crying more and more. Blood was coming out from my head and bruises on me but I still love him. The teachers were not there at all, after he finished hitting me he spat on my hair, his spit was an amazing scent, I wanted to shower with it.

I started crying in the washroom totally forgetting about school work and classes.

"Why is my life like this?" I whimpered

I stood up and went out of the washroom seeing Jungkook.

"Why are you crying Y/N?" He asked me with care while hugging me.

I hugged him back

"LIFe Is sO unFaiR." I cried again into his t shirt soaking it now seeing his abs

Jungkook smirked and pinned me on the wall and kissed me.

" i bullied you cuz i actually loved you." He says while he ruffles my hair

"I LOVE YOU TOO." I say as i walked down to class with him

Wait but jungkook has a girlfriend..

"What about you're gf ?" I asked

"Don't worry I'll break up with her by text and block her, I just dated her because I was bored." He said while hugging me

Life is so fair and beautiful... I thought as he kissed me again while the teacher was talking in class.

(THE END)

I'm bleaching my eyes currently 😃

Note: this is entirely fictional, the logic of science / paranormal can be incorrect for a reason, there is also the use of supernaturals, ghosts, magic and such.

⚠️(Graphic Violence, disturbing scenes and triggering words, mental health). No smut please just go and get some hobi water-⚠️

-THE CHARACTERS AREN'T PORTRAYED HOW THEY ARE IN REAL LIFE THEIR PERSONALITIES, CHOICES AND ACTIONS ARE ALL FICTIONAL AND ONLY IN THIS STORY-

(They are ever gonna be with you in real life).

Okay, Let's go...