12|| Minimalistic= terror

"Every detail is worth criticism

"Every detail is worth criticism." 

3rd person POV: Seoul, South Korea

"Take a break now. You were literally about to die and you fell unconscious but now you are checking on Youra?" Yuju shouted at her own boss, well it was for a good reason making him turn around in confusion.

"So what?" He replies looking her straight in the eye.

"Also you left your bag there, did you take it back?" Taehyung asks before the young girl immediately nods with a reply. Suddenly waking up with an epiphany.

"I forgot to tell you but I found out why Youra problem, she's in a comatose but her body is damaged which makes it paralyzed which makes her unable to wake up physically which makes her nearly dying which makes her.." the young girl full of happiness suddenly got interrupted by a cold man words.

"I already know. You just found out?" Taehyung felt a strong disappointment in her, his voice remained the same as if he always thought that way. The girl looks down in embarrassment.

Tears suddenly crawled out of her mind, Taehyung's expression changed within a second; from a foggy, uncertain grey to a saddened blue.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, concerned. 

Kim Taehyung POV: Queendrome Of Ghosts

I was back to where it started, the same location where Jin threw his 25th birthday; however there was no fun involved, I was focused on researching more, however the more knowledge I gained the more it felt like recap, nothing was ever concluded.

The question still remained. What stigma was present in me that the royals despised me to such an extent?

Writing continuously, I emerged into the topic of other supernatural creatures, however my phone beeping scolded me to take a break; I was welcomed with constant messages in a group chat which Kai Xin created which included me, Jungkook, Jin and Youra.

Replying mentally, I stared at the phone and then simply shoved it back in my pocket.

"Shit," I cursed out, remembering the amount of remaining work I had from the hospital; ever since Bomin left, each day was a hectic.

Grabbing out my Laptop, I signed into the web portal but however couldn't focus due to the background music.

Instead of the cheerful songs being in the background, everyone was in the background. The music was thunderous in terms of volume; intrigued, I glanced at everyone. Was the music a cover up so the attention wouldn't focus on the bored customers or was it a camouflage to avoid the dirty words ghosts spoked to each other?