13|| I'll tell you everything=Not what you want to know

"I saw your potential without seeing credentials

            "I saw your potential without seeing credentials." In My Head, Ariana Grande

Jeon Jungkook POV: Queendrome Of Ghosts

"Jungkook!" Kai Xin called for the hundredth time, I wasn't ignoring her, I was more focusing on memorising a certain choreo.

Reluctantly, I responded after I viewed her figure through the mirror of the hall, she was bouncing up and down holding a bag for me.

"Yeah?" Immediately, I stopped my tracks, facing her. She was in a simple white shirt with loose jeans, with her trainers that she always would wear; her now pink hair nested in a bun, she probably tried hard to execute that hairstyle since before she asked me to make one after seeing a man bun on me.

Automatically, with a smile, not knowing why. I took the hair tie on my wrist and tied my hair roughly.

"Finally! I got candy. Want some? Actually no, you must take some, I got my first paycheck, so I needed someone to brag about it!" She chimed out, moving closer, passing me ice cream, candy and all sorts of delicies.

"I don't even get paid." My mind said loudly, yet my lips were pierced through her happiness. There wasn't a tint of jealousy in me, probably embarrassment.

"You do. Just not with paper." She flashes a smile, grabbing money from her pocket, scrunching it up.

"Good job, anyways." I stated, staring at her eyes yet I couldn't see them at all as they were creased as she kept on smiling. She was older yet less experienced than me; she was celebrating her first.

Throughout the time I've known her, our conversations never lacked laughter, there was always something stupid, something to rant or tease. Though there was nothing meaningful within those words, those times always made me feel easier.

"Why are you here though?" I asked, out of curiosity; we both sat on the empty dance floor. Unintentionally, I stared at the mirror, eying her.

"Should I go back or something?" She laughed out, staring at the mirror too; a smile was evident on both of our lips. We weren't looking at each other yet we were.

"Stay." I mumbled out, cutting off the mirror eye contact, facing her.

"Aw, so you're wasting your time on me?" She squished my cheek, my head suddenly tips up over the sudden hand contact.

It was unexpected. Or was I overreacting?

"It's not a waste of time, I like it honestly." Opening up, I squished her cheek back barely with hesitance of her reaction; I aimed for the place where her prominent mole was; she was always insecure of that but I didn't see anything wrong with it.