4|| Hidden=Visible

"I'll invest in a crime by saving the guilty tear that ran away from the prison called you

"I'll invest in a crime by saving the guilty tear that ran away from the prison called you."

Seokjin POV: Queendrome Of Ghosts

"Yah! I'm still not over your singing!" Budging a shy Taehyung, I was heading to Jungkook's and his apartment with them. We were a package of bombardement to that apartment. Even the stray dogs who howled for centuries nearby were sick of us.

Without any idea what the time was, we started to create a hassle. All I knew was that it was not the time for it considering the night sky invaded the whole apartment which normally shone brightly.

"Exactly! Like when did you know how to sing like that?" Jungkook joined in with me making Taehyung hang his head low in embarrassment.

"I really don't think it was some great thing honestly." He admitted earning smacks from both of us.

"Yah! What do you mean?" I yelled out.

"Dude. Shut up. You did not just say that!" And there was the maknae, always joining on with my rants.

"Nah don't act so shocked Jungkook- you literally were having a mental breakdown when I came on stage." Taehyung recalled. His gaze solely at Jungkook's direction.

"Well-that was because... Hey why are you picking me you Jin, he made fun of you when you were there." Jungkook escaped from his consequences and dragged them all right onto my face.

"I didn't say anything!" I put my hands up in defense despite carrying many things.

"Uh huh, you saying: he's gonna sound like the dollar store version of me was just an imagination." This youngster was competitive in anything he did.

"Well what about..." Jungkook stopped me before I could trace down dirt on him.

"Hyung, I'll take that cake out of your hands and throw it in that bin!" He scolded.

Wait, that's my job to do. "Jungkook, how could you say that my mom spent hours making this cake and the last slice is for me!"

"Should I be offended or just enjoy you both fighting?" Taehyung questioned himself, gaining our attention.

Jungkook gasped in an over dramatic way. Normally we don't talk immaturely only occasionally when everyone's in an elevated mood: "He likes seeing us suffer!"

"No seriously you guys are entertaining. Tom and Jerry could never." Taehyung compared us to the classic tv show which was strictly made for humans.