Chapter 5 1/2

Sorry guys...I haven't posted in forever (which is actually 18 fays...)
I just wanted to write a chapter today
lucy_heartfilia014 seemed she really wanted to know what happens so...I will dedicate this chapter to her ヾ(T(エ)Tヽ)
Now please enjoy this chapter!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Mia p.o.v.
I woke up the next morning ready to take action on my revenge on Candelle.Oh sweet taste of revenge is on the tip of my tounge!
I get dressed into my revenge clothes
Yes I have an outfit for my revenge days have a problem with that!?
I put on my black jeans,white tank tops,with a black hoodie on top and my boots.Last but not least...my gloves...
I put up my hair in a ponytail ready for my plan to began...
I quickly grabbed my backpack and left for school.I went to get a pack of gum from MY backpack but I saw a book.The nomicon actually.I wondered how it got there I thought I left it in my room.I shrugged and got a piece of gum.I walked down the street looking around my surroundings. That when the perfect plan hit me.I snapped my fingers and grinned wide.This plan might actually work.Also it might cause Candelle her death today.I smirked as I said her name and death after it.It won't hurt anyone would it.I was looking down at my feet kepping myself from laughing and that's when I realized I was on the road.I heard a car beeped. I looked up at the car unable to move. What's wrong with me!?I can't move!I tried to move but I was frozen there until I fell on the herd concrete ground.
I looked up to see what cause me to fall and I saw it was randy.I looked up at him and he looked directly down at me.I felt a blush creeping in my face but then I pushed him off.
"What are you doing here Cunningham?" I ask knowing anyway

"Umm...I just saved your life thank you very much" ,he said quietly

"Please...I could have saved my own life Randy..." I said harshly

"Look mia...im going to be honest... Yes I'm your friend...yes I would do anything for you...but you really need to act like I'm your friend too than an enemy..."

"Is that so huh?..." I said crossing my arms "well I'm sorry I'm not Mrs.perfect to you Cunningham but I have my own ways of making friends..."

"Just let me be your friend..." He pleaded

Dang why does he want to be my friend so bad?...I mean I could give him ONE chance...it wouldn't hurt...would it?

I sighed looking at him "fine...but know this...all the stupid things I do...is because I have anger within me okay?"