Chapter 3

Mia POV

I grabbed this mask and held it in my hand...then...I saw a note under the mask...
Dear Next Person to recieve this...
I inform you that you are given this mask for a reason...only you know the reason...your are now...the dark ninja of the night...good luck and cause caos...but don't get caught...
From...unknown
Oh p.s. this is your secret for you and you only...if you tell anyone...there will be conciquences I can promise you that...

I was looking at the mask and then I put it on slowly and soon enough it covered my whole body...I looked in the mirror and...I looked like a ninja...but a dark one...I grin to myself and punch something in my room...I'm...I'm stronger than I was before...I...I have the power to do anything...

As soon as I said this words in my head I took it off and grin at the mirror...

Anything to anyone...and they won't even know it was me...they'll never know what hit them...

I look through the box to see what else there was...

It was...a book...it had skulls on it and it was glowing but...in a purple color...

I opened it then my eyes widened

In book

I opened my eyes once more and saw...I was in the book...I kept walking but everything was white until I saw a doorknob and I opened it...

It...it was wonderful...there was so many weapons...

I heard footsteps and I turned around...it was a person with a hoodie and his\her eyes were glowing with a red color...I couldn't tell if it was a man or woman because it had the hoodie on...

The shadow points at a weapon I looked to see what weapon it  points at and it was a sword with purple fire I walked to it and held it in my hand...I looked back and it motions me to come back so I did...I stood right on front of it and it got something out of its pocket...like...a purple necklace...

It put it around my neck and smiled at me...but...an evil smile...then he took off its hoodie and it was a boy...kinda like...4 years older than me or so...

I found him attractive... He said congratulations to me and waved at me...
Out of book

My eyes widen and I looked around...I...I was back in my room and I still had the mask in my hands then I heard my dads car pull up and i quickly shoved it under my pillow and ran to my bathroom and I messed up my hair for it to look like I just woke up and I ran Downstairs and I greet my dad with a smile and he asked
How was your day sweetheart?

Well....it was terrible until now...
What is that suppose to mean?

Oh...don't worry about that...its my secret to happiness Now...

I smiles at him...

He said ok awkwardly and went to bed...

I went back to my bed and smiled....

Can't this day get any better?