Chapter 2

Mia POV
Are you ok? The boy with purple hair asked...

I just glared at him and put my head down.

Do I look ok to you...I said while I rubbed my head
Not really... By the way I'm randy!nice to meet you...

Ok...I'm mia...I put my head up and looked at him...
Why did Candelle throw you down on the floor?

Oh...that...its nothing...
-bell rings and class starts-
45 minutes later

Randy POV

I stared at mia...

I wondered why Candelle threw her...I mean...Candelle is a nice girl...until I saw what she did now to Mia...

I frowned as I saw Candelle smiled at me...

She then winked and walked out

Mia rolled her eyes and walked out...

I was concerned about her so I kept my eye all Day on mia and I saw how Candelle and Tasha treated her...I wanted to stop this but...I didn't think that was any of my business... So I just walked past them while they punched her...I hanged my head down in shame but I turned and looked at her and all I saw was her innocent face looking at me...I just turned around quickly and ran...

As I ran I reached science with my best friend Howard and sat down suddenly... I started to stare out the window then I saw some kids circling around two girls...I just stared and I saw that it was...mia...I freaked and got up and stood in front of the window... I saw her getting kicked and beat up...

I got up and started to run outside
Mr.CUNNINGHAM! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING!? said my teacher

I'm going to save a friend today...

Howard followed me and we ran outside...

I started to run to the field the students  were circling and I pushed everyone... Until I saw the terror in my eyes...

Tara,Tasha,And Candelle were just kicking,punching,and slapping her...I ran in front of them and pushed them off of mia...I held mia in my arms and I stared at them...

You little bitches! I said mad...

I carried mia away from the field and Howard had my back...I took her the bathroom and cleaned her up...she was so beat up...I stared at her and she frowned...
Why...

Why what?

Why did you do that randy?...

Because...i couldn't stand to see you be beat up like that...

She looked down and I hugged her...

Its ok...I'm here mia...i said to her
They'll pay...

What?I asked confused...
THEY WILL ALL PAY!!! She screamed and ran out

I stared at her and so did howard

Mia POV

They will all pay one day...and I can't wait for that day...*smiles*

I went home after this then I got home and saw a note on the table
Hey mia...I'm working late today...take care of yourself ok kiddo... ~Dad

I crumbled the paper and threw it in the trash...

I went to the kitchen to microwave something then I heard a noise upstairs... I ran up and looked but all I saw was the window opened

I walked up and saw...a some type if mask...