Chapter 7

Randy p.o.v.
"This is what I really want..."
Then midnight let her go.
I tried to run to her rescue but...I was stuck by a shadow...
I tried so hard to get out.I even used all my ninja power balls but...they didn't work...
All I heard was the scream of Candelle and then...I didn't hear a scream...
Instead I heard a loud thump.
My eyes widened... I stood there stuck in the black shadow.
Then I heard the sound of midnights heels.
"This is what I'm for...to get rid of the problem...like her"
I started to cry in anger.I looks over at her and I glared.
"Are you happy with what you done midnight!?"
I said almost screaming
"More than satisfied ninja..."
She walked away and then I was free.
I quickly ran towards the door to catch up to her but...she was gone.
I smokedbomb to the bottom of the school where Candelle...fell...
I pushed all the students out if my way then...I saw Candelle's body...motionless...pale...
I got next to her and put my head on her chest.her heart was still beating.
I quickly screamed for someone to call the hospital.
Luckily a teacher called already as soon as he heard what was going on.
The ambulance came and got her I smoked bomb away and wemt to go get my backpack . Where's mia?

Mia p.o.v.
I ran downstairs towards the hallways while holding my backpack tightly.I kept running.My heart was beating fast.
Did I really do that?
I smiled at my work.She finally got what she deserved!As I got down I saw a teacher turning in the corner . I hid before the teacher could see me.I sighed in relief and walked out from the school.I look around and see randy running towards me.He looked at me with sad eyes.
"Candelle fell from the building..."
I tried to act sad and shocked.Its pretty hard to do if you were ths one who wanted to do it...
I covered my mouth and looked at randy "s-she did!?"
He nodded and looked down."didn't you know?"
I frowned and shook my head "no remember...I went to take a test..."
He grabbed my shoulders .Had he forgotten?
"Come on kets go back into the school mia...something is fishy around here"
I nodded and I followed him.As he was in front of me I rolled my eyes.
You think randy...
"You know...the person who's done this might be the person you least expect..."
He looked at me strangely . I smiled and smirked at him."you know...won't expect the unexpected."
I playfully rolled my eyes at him.
"Oh uh...yeah yeah..."

As he walked ahead I smiled and crossed my arms.

Background
Debby was staring at both mia and randy then she tilted her head."wont expect the unexpected...."she reapeted to herself and went back. This is my new case...The ninja or sha3lli say girl who's do e this to candelle.Theresa looked at debby sho was right beside her and questioned her."who do you think it was debby?"theresa asked while tapping her foot.
"I have my suspicions theresa..."debby said smirking.