chapter 7

Erik's POV

I finally had Charles. I took him to my house and to my guest room. I didn't bother trying him up--he was paralyzed. I sat in my bedroom thinking about when I saw him peacefully sleeping in his bed when I climbed through his window. He's so cute when he sleeps. Wait, what. I shook my head. I don't have feelings for the poor telepath. Even if i did he probably hates me. He will probably hate me more when he wakes up and finds that he's not in his bed. I sighed. Maybe he's awake, I better go check.

I heard someone yell down the hall. "Whats going on?" I said as I got closer to the room. I noticed the door was open. Oh goodness, Raven must have gotten in. I walked inside the room to find Raven looking over at me then walking out. I turned to the bed and there was Charles, sitting there just staring back. I had no idea what to say. I opened my mouth but closed it because i had nothing to say.

"Erik?" He asked. He looked confused and angry at the same time. I just wanted to get on my knees and tell him how much he meant to me and how much I was sorry, but still nothing came out of my mouth. "W-what am I doing here?" He asked. I looked down. If I had never have left him, if I had just stayed by his side, I wouldn't have to steal him and talk to him that way. And anyways, I had a reason to talk to him, I needed his help. I looked back up and he looked a little shocked. I made a face and then realized that I had been crying.

"Erik," he started, "I-I'm not mad at you, I... have been hoping to see you." I ever so slightly smiled and he smirked. Not in a mischievous way but in a it's-great-to-see-you way.

"I-I love you Charles," I said realizing what I said after I said it. I put a hand over my mouth.

He made a face at me and I looked down. Why did I just say that? What was I thinking? Do I want him to hate me?!

"Erik..." he said. I looked up. "I love you too." I smiled a little again. He smiled at me. That wonderful, amazing smile that could make anyone swoon. I stepped next to the bed where Charles was lying. He looked up at me. I shoved my hands into my pockets and looked down on him but made my eyes go everywhere but where his eyes were. I finally made eye contact and got lost in his beautiful blue eyes.

"Are you hungry?" I asked finally, smiling. "We have pancakes."