chapter 5

Erik's POV

I made sure to tell Azazel to teleport me a little bit away from the actual mansion. I didn't want him to accidentally teleport me right in front of Charles.

"I'll whistle for you when I'm done," I said. He nodded and he was gone. I walked to the edge of the wooded area surrounding the mansion. I waited for almost a whole ten mintutes before walking a little forward until Charles came and wheeled himself to the place where he taught me to use my powers. I slowly put my helmet on.

He stared at the satilite dish for a while then quickly looked down. I couldn't see too far but I could tell he was crying. I let out a tear of my own. Why did I have to leave him. He was a great friend and I left him.

Charles' head shot up and darted around. I quickly ran away. I ran crying. I couldn't take it. My friend that I've had was right in front of me but I just couldn't do it. I ran for a while and slowed down to a stop to catch my breath. I sat down beside a tree and just sat there, only my thoughts and I. I sighed. I think I will just stay here for a while. I closed my eyes and somehow drifted into sleep.

___

I was woken up by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Azazel. He looked really worried.

"Erik, the others have been captured and they're coming after me too. You've got to le-" he was cut off by someone taxing him from behind. I jumped up while he lay on the ground shaking. They pointed a gun at me but I put my hand out and made the gun point to the person next to him. I pulled the trigger and he was on the ground in an instant. I then made the gun hit him in the head knocking him out. I caught my breath and started running. There was only one thing I could do now.

Find Charles.
Hey guys. Sorry for the short chapter. I have a great idea for the next chapter. Also I need some facts about Micheal Fassbender for another story I'm writing like the name of his girlfriend or wife and other random stuff. Thanks