The Demon King

The above is what Kat looks like with her supposed normal appearance, hair and eyes wise. Yes, it's Rosario + Vampire, great show by the way.

...
We walk up to the double doors, the same ones that the two guards I threw down the hallway are. The same two guards are there and they back away from me as much as possible. They give me weary looks and open the doors.

The others look at them in both awe and fright. The guards cower over us by a good 100 feet, it doesn't surprise me that they're scared.

"How in the world...?" Erwin mumbles nervously.

"Right this way..." both guards say and usher us into the room.

I walk in with my head held high while the guys and Hans cautiously follow behind. There waiting for us on his throne is my father with an unreadable expression. Once we finally make it to the middle of the room, in front of him, he speaks.

"So, how long were you gonna try to hide them from me?"

"I wasn't really trying to hide them from you, I just didn't get around to telling you," I reply.

"Huh... I see," he says obviously not believing me. "Well, they can't stay here for much longer. There are a lot of bad demons here and you know what could happen if they get a hold of them."

Meaning eating their souls.

"Yes, I understand that, but that won't happen until their brother heals. He was bit profusely by a hellhound. He has yet to come to."

You can hear a slight whimper from behind coming from the two brothers.

"I see. I'm very disappointed in you."

"I understand, Father. I have broken a major rule. I will except my punishment."

"After all this is through you will have a very strict training schedule."

Damn... I knew what that meant. It means I'm gonna be training nonstop for a week straight. No food, water, bathroom breaks, or sleep. In this case it might be longer since this is the primary rule... Don't let humans see you using your powers unless otherwise indicated meaning when a demon has a deal with a human for their soul. You may think this is a harsh punishment but try doing it for 2 months straight, that sucked. This punishment isn't as harsh as it should be, I don't know why he's being so restrained. If I was some lame low rank demon I would've probably of been sentenced to death or some other kind of harsh punishment.

"Yes, sir."

"And Prince Lucas?"

Lucas jumps somewhat and walks up to stand next to me. "Yes, sir?"

"Don't think you'll be getting out of this either. You're to blame just as much."

"Yes, sir," Lucas says and bows.

"You will have your punishment later. Too bad, next time I saw you I was hoping to see you in battle but with your injury that doesn't look like it's going to happen."

"Yes, I was really looking forward to it."

"As was I." He turns to me. "What are you going to do about the hellhounds?"

"I didn't know I had to do something with the hellhounds."

"You must go and finish them off. Both you and Prince Lucas after he heals."

Lucas and I both bow. "Yes, Your Majesty," we both say.

"Good," my father says and turns towards the group of humans, eyeing them. "Huh... Well..." He looks at me as if he's contemplating whether or not to ask me. "...Are you going to introduce me?"