Chapter 3

Skye had just reached school and her friends were waiting for her just outside the building. They were forced to wait for her outside. Even when it was raining they still had to be outside no matter what and that is because Skye had forced them to so she wouldn't be alone coming to school. However, because of how much of a bad friend she is, what makes it even worse was the fact that she never waited for her friends to come to school they can be walking together. Her friends would sacrifice their body from getting soaked just so they could wait for her. They of course didn't like that but they didn't have a choice whatsoever. 

In their classrooms, Skye and her friends would be all the way the end of the classroom with Skye being in the middle and what made it bad was that whoever would sit in front of her, would get bullied.

Not a long ago, a boy with thick, strangled black hair and thick glasses sat in front of her. When she came inside the class the first thing she would do was go to the boy, take of his glasses and stamped on it until it shattered and took a water bottle from him and poured it all over his head. She then said, ''When was the last time you washed your hair and combed it, disgusting hair boy!'' She laughed hysterically and so did her friends. Skye had to work with her insults and name calling.The boy started crying so hard that he had to be sent home. Skye was suspended for a week.

After that incident, no one sat in front of her. She was a bit disappointed that she couldn't bully anyone that much in her class anymore. However, in break, she had a lot of free time and space to actually bully people.

Skye especially loved bullying new students. One day, 2 months ago a new student came. He looked smart by looks: un-creased shirt and trousers, clear, smooth face  and very clever with studies. By just glancing at him with only one look, Skye already had a plan in mind. She waited until it was lunch time so everybody could all eat together in one place. That was the perfect place to bully someone so they can be embarrassed and everyone would laugh and that's exactly what happened. When the new boy was getting lunch, Skye knocked down his tray and he didn't have enough money to buy food again. When he was about to sit down she pulled the chair away from him, and he fell. Everybody started laughing and nobody even pulled him up. This had been continuing for months that he ended up leaving the school.

However after that incident, no new students came to their school.

Until...