ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ 003

(the song reminded me of him in this sort of setting)

As the page rustled over, you found yourself facing a wall instead of a door. "Uhhehe.." You mental kicked yourself for almost walking into a wall. You looked around quickly to see if there was someone there to help you, but sadly there was not.

Name: Seishu Inui
Sex: Male (Prefers he/they pronouns)
Age: 22
Status: S

You gasped quite loudly and you immediately loved your job more. "I have conversations lined up for this man."

Illness(s): Bipolar depression, Anxiety, Narcolepsy, Nightmare Disorder, Identity disorder.

"This poor baby..." To be fairly honest, the last two scared you. You hated having nightmares of any type yourself, so you could only imagine having both a dream and sleep disorder absolutely fucking your mind. And the identity part must just make everything worse.

Warning(s): Doesn't speak much. Usually the only things said is criticism. Will not answer most questions. Can be possessive if overly friendly.

But there was an arrow pointing at the possessive warning with some writing that was not yours.

'They don't do this barely ever unless they feel as though they can genuinely trust you. Which is not likely. A nurse that worked here years ago wrote that because she thought she was smart even though she was just trying to imprint on him. That's why she don't work here any more.'

You gritted your teeth in annoyance that someone tried to do that to someone in a place like this. Wonder if she's dead or just not working here anymore. "Did that front desk man write that in?" You didn't see him write it in when he gave you the papers, so you only ended up hurting your head in thought of who the heck put that there. Eventually you found Inui's cell block and you sighed a sigh of relief that you found it. Spreading the smile back on to your face, you once again unlocked and heaved the door open. You didn't even need to search for him, as the room was pretty well kept and Inui sitting on the right wall. He only looked at you with a confused and depressed gaze. "Hi! I'm Y/n! Pleasure to meet you." You smiled and slid down that door because you were too afraid to invade his personal space after what you read. He didn't respond. Without knowing what to say, you pulled your knees to your chest and studied Inui for a moment. He seemed to have some sort of scar over his left eye and his hair was kind of long. His eyes were sort of a dull blue and they were transfixed on you as well. He narrowed them for a second. "Why did you sit.. there was no need to do that." "Hm?" You looked at him. He only turned his head away from you.

A piece of hair then fell over his eyes, but he only looked at it then put it back to where it came from. 'This boy is way too precious oh mah lord..' You smiled and hugged your knees more. "Um.. would you mind if i asked you some stuff?" You asked gently. He looked back at you and didn't do anything. He's so calm but at what cost? Since he didn't talk much, you would have to rely on body language and if he didn't do that then lord help. "Do you have a favorite color?" You quirked and he looked down for a second before pointing at his eyes. "Blue?" He leaned back onto the wall. Hopefully that was a yes-' You thought. "What about.. an animal?" You moved your legs into a criss cross position and set the clipboard in your lap. He thought for a moment and fear flashed in his eyes for a moment. He then put a hand to his head and curled into himself. "Shit!" You whispered and crawled over to him. "I'm sorryyyyy!" You took his shoulder and moved him over into you. He seemed to relax in the smallest of manners but it was probably just your imagination. You ran your hand through his hair and this time for sure you felt him ease a bit.

The two of you stayed in silence to help Inui calm down a bit. "Sorry for bringing that up." You were beating yourself up over it. "..t's fine..." He was so quiet that you barely heard him. "Do you maybe ... like bunnies?" Bunnies were cute right? Not scary at all. He only shifted. "Would you like a bunny?" He shifted again. "I shall bring you a bunny sir." You said triumphantly but also still staying quiet. Inui then shifted up to look at you. "..hi." You smiled. He thought for a brief second and then moved himself off of you. You then realized it was your time to go because you wanted to see at least one more person today. "Hey, I'll be back next week ok?" Standing up, you watched his gaze shift a bit, but he nodded. As you walked back to the door, you gave him another smile and waved. Before you left, you saw him move his hand a bit. Holy shit that made your heart swoon.

"That boy is so precious!" You giggled. You whipped out your clipboard again and drew a bunny beside Inui's name. Because you scared him, you didn't ask about who he thought he was, so you would ask it the next time you saw him. You looked up and began to walk away when you saw a scene. A lady who looked similar to you, was walking out of another cell block with a really fake smile on her face. Once the door closed, she turned around, growled, and stomped out her anger. Her blonde ponytails and green tie shook violently back, forth, up, and down in her rage. "U-um.. you ok over there-?" She immediately stopped and looked at you. "Ahehehehh- I'm fine-" She seemed to struggle to get those few words out. She then laughed nervously, waved at you and walked away hurriedly. You blinked twice. That- was a sight to behold. She seemed to be a doctor, but she either really doesn't like her patient, or really doesn't like her job. A sudden wave of exhaustion came over you and you sighed. You could ignore your bodily needs and go see someone else, but you didn't think that would be good for the patient or you. So you opted to check out for a day. Technically you met the quota for the day so you were good to go home right?

After a couple minutes of trying to find your way back to the door and back out, the screams came back to your ears and you sighed once more and spread a sarcastic smile on your face. Again they reached and almost grabbed you, but thanks to evasive maneuvers, you escaped their attempts. Once you made your way out the door of which you entered hell, you exchanged you sarcasm for genuine relief to see the tired front desk man. He was instead of clocked out on the desk, he was now leaned back in his chair and snoring up to the ceiling. "Uh- sir?" He snorted and shook himself awake. "Oh it's you." He ran his hands down his face once he saw you. "You're not dead." He grinned. "Yes well.." You leaned over to the front of him, with the tall desk being the barrier between you two. "They're sweethearts though." You swooned again. "That depends..." He looked to the side the back at you. "Which ones did you see?" "Hanagaki, Pah, and Inui." You grinned back. "Oooo, you didn't say anything that you shouldn't've, did you?" "Nope! Hanagaki was pretty easy to talk to, Pah was a little snippy, and Inui was also pretty easy to deal with." Hell naw you were not gonna tell him that you scared that man by accident.

"Huh.. alright." He laughed. "You heading home?" You hummed in confirmation. "Just leave your board there and I'll give it back tomorrow." Yawning, he leaned back again. You set the board down and began to head to the exit but you stopped for a brief moment. "..Could I ask you something Mr, Front Desk Man?" You felt a little awkward saying Mr. Front Desk Man. "What?" "Your name good sir." You added a bit of an accent. He laughed. He then pointed at a small rectangular object in front of him. There were the initials 'F.S.' on it and you nodded. No clue what F.S. meant though. "Mr. S." You pointed at him as if he was the main villain in a story and you were the hero trying to stop him. "He laughed again but this time you could sense some genuine amusement in his laugh. "Go home kid." He waved you off and finally you did leave. Jumping onto your car, you squealed and waved your limbs around. "THEY WERE SO FREAKING CUTE AND THEY DIDN'T TRY TO KILL ME AHHHHAHAH!!! I might actually be good at this shit!" You fell back into your seat and you were pretty sure that anyone who was parked next to you was probably looking at you like you belonged in there rather than being the physiatrist.

You drove home pretty happy and satisfied about your first day on the job.

(if ya know ya know)