ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ 006

Name: Sanzu Haruchiyo
Alias: Loyal Mad Dog
Sex: Male
Age: 23
Status: S
Illness(s): Severe Anxiety, Atypical Depression, Hallucinations
Warning(s): Can be extremely violent based on mood. Do not act friendly.

"Ah... Interesting." You dropped the clipboard from your face a smidge and sweatdropped. You did say yesterday that you were kinda excited to die yesterday, so that same excitement somehow found its way back to you and you grinned. "Also that's kinda cool that he has an alias." It sort of flew over your head that the reason that he might have the alias is because of his violence. "Who's he loyal to though-?" It's very quite strange that you paid attention to the loyal part and stupid that you ignored the other part. As you wandered the long white halls of the asylum, you noticed that in this part of your ward, there were slightly more banging doors. So you assumed that this is where they kept the S rated patients. "How far does the ranking go though..." You wondered aloud and looked to the door of which you were now standing in front of. "Alrighty Y/n... try to get killed but also don't at the same time. Ok-" You shook your shoulders and heaved the door open.

You moved quickly as you saw a very angry piece of pink and closed the door shut. As you were about to say something, he spoke in a very pissed off manner. "Get out bitch." You really wanted to be friendly with him, but the warning said not to, so you did the only thing you knew how to do. Ignore the fuck out of it. "Hello!"

He growled.

"I'm your new doctor-" "I said get out." You were pissing him off more, and  you swear you heard his voice break.  "My name is Y/n!" As soon as you got that out you swayed to the side as a loud thud was heard. He jammed his fist into the wall and glared at you. Instantly, you knew where this was going, but thankfully thanks to all the freaking animes you watched, you hopefully knew how to deal with this.

You kept swaying and dodging his limbs and Sanzu honestly looked like an angry fluffy pink grizzly bear trying to tear your face off. "Quit flying away dammit!" 'So he must see that I have wings or something. Man, I've always wanted wings.' As you thought that, you squinted to get a very short but good look at him. You got his hair color no problem, but his eyes were sorta droopy, but they had this light blue color. You saw that he had two diamond shaped scars around his mouth and you wondered where they came from. His eyelashes seemed to be white, so then you concluded that his cotton candy hair wasn't his natural hair color. To you it was a dance, while Sanzu's hate for you only grew as he swung his arms at you. You two 'danced' for around another ten minutes, until he was out of breath and slid down the wall. "Can I ask my questions now?" You smiled and crouched down to his level, but you kept your distance. "Go fuck yourself." He breathed out.

"Do you have a color that you like?" "No." He stated quite bluntly. "How bout an animal?" "I hate animals." He turned away from you now. Sanzu was fairing to be an interesting challenge rather than Koko or Inui. "Do you maybe... have any siblings?" He froze at this question. His eyes widened for a brief second before he looked down and curled into himself. "I-I'm a middle child.." He regained his breath, so the two of you were just sitting. "That's cool. What kind of siblings are they?" You had your knees raised up in front of you, with your hands resting on them, while still on your tiptoes. "I have an older brother and younger sister.... I'm pretty fucking sure that they're the reason I'm in this hellhole." He growled. And to think we got kitten mode for a second there. "Alrighty.. Thank you for telling me that." You smiled again and looked at him for another second longer. "Shut the hell up. The warning says don't be friendly with me so why are you doing the exact opposite of what it told you to do?" He growled at you once more and you grinned.

"I don't like rules." You stated bluntly but with a happy tone. Sanzu's eyes widened a small bit. "You're gonna get killed." He looked closer at you to see if there was something on you or just plain old wrong with you. "I've been told that quite a few times hehe." He scowled. "One more question though," You closed your eyes before you stood up. "Who am I gonna get killed by though? Nobody's tried it yet except you. And you didn't even come at me with the intent to end my life." Sanzu was utterly confused at how comfortable you were about asking that and the thought of it. You were supposed to be scared of your job because you're around dangerous individuals basically 24/7 and have the thought about changing career paths. And he didn't like that about you. "Everyone."

"Everybody is a pretty vague term..." You chuckled a bit. "It's supposed to be." Oh fun. That meant something. He didn't want to name anybody off because he knew, even if it didn't come out of the one person he named people off to, he was gonna get found out by the SS and SSS people in the ward. The last time someone named their names off was picked and mopped off the tile floor.

"Welp, I guess that's my time with you today. I'll be back next week okis?" You grinned and he stood up. He didn't say anything and didn't look at you. "You and your stupid wings and horns.." Was the thing you heard him whisper as you shut the door. "Wait was he scared of me or just thought I looked stupid..?" You blanked out. "Probably both." A tall dark lady who had her dreads up in a bun and a mask walked past you. Her voice was very soothing for some reason. "O-ok.."

Another wave of exhaustion washed over you again. Damn you really wanted to see four people today, but apparently your body did not want you too. You sighed and slugged back out the door of which you entered your ward from. You questioned yourself if you were actually doing a good job trying to help these guys. Only Takemichi and Mitsuya seemed to like you a little bit. You sighed and dropped your board onto the desk for the white haired man to put away later. You hopped into your car, and started your way home. As you drove in the peaceful silence, you thought about what tomorrow was going to look like. So far everyone has been somewhat easy to handle, but since you questioned yourself earlier, you wondered if you had the mentality for this. You were pretty sure you did, but thanks to that anxiety spike after Koko, again you wondered.

You ultimately shook it off and told yourself that it was all just part of starting a new job. Sure it was a hellish job, but it was fun.

'Hopefully I don't pull any bullshit. Guess I have to wait for the more challenging people.'

You grinned and quieted your mind for the time being.

( :) )