ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ 005

Name: Kokonoi Hajime
Age: 22
Sex: Male
Status: A
Illness(s): Cyclothymia, OCD
Warning(s): Will obsess over any small detail. Will also try and get money off of consultant. Must ask permission to use nickname.

"Ok... it seems that we've calmed down a little bit.. But trying to get money off of me might fair to be a little difficult as I have no money!' You put on a cat face and started towards Kokonoi's cell. You wondered what his nickname could be. "Maybe it might be Koko." You smiled and grabbed the handle of the door. For some reason it was a lot heavier then the other doors and you couldn't tell if it was just you being weak or your imagination. You threw your body in the way the door opened and it slammed open. "You goddamn son of a- Sorry about that!" You hopped in front of the now open doorway, and grinned nervously. Inside you saw a slightly stunned Kokonoi. "That was an entrance.." You heard him mumble and you only laughed awkwardly. "I'm Y/n-! Nice to meet you." You smiled and sat down on the floor again. "Don't sit like that. It's pissing me off." He growled and you shot up. "Sorry. Um, if you don't mind, I have some questions for you- and before you ask, no I don't have cash on me."

You held your hands at your front, and gave him a cheeky smile on the money part. "What kinda person are you if you don't have any sort of yen on you?" He was already judging you harshly, but let's just say that you had gotten and were used to it. "Heh.. well I haven't gotten paid in a few months so that would partially explain it.." You laughed nervously and he only grumbled. "Ugh, just ask your questions." He started pacing the room, and that was telling you that you were making him uncomfortable just with you there. "Well, do you have a favorite color of any type?" "Red kinda." "Hmm. Ok! How about an animal?" "Snakes." "Ah. I have a snake." He snapped his head to you. Some light went off in his eyes, but it quickly vanished. "Alright." He mumbled. "One last question," This one was honestly a free ball, since you kept hearing that all your patients were in this ward and knew everybody in said ward. "Do you have any friends in here?"

...

"Inupi is my only friend and I his. Everyone else is a bitch." There seemed to be a universal topic of the ward patients being absolute crap shits to each other. "Alright-" "You saw him didn't you?" His black, thin eyes peered into your soul with a sort of angry and sadistic look to them. "You didn't do anything to him did you?" He was slowly getting closer and the hairs on the back of your back started to raise. You backed as he walked forward, until eventually your back hit the wall. "I did see him, and I didn't do anything to him." You said sternly but gently to calm him down. "You're lying."

Fuck.

"I swear I did not do anything." You smiled. He clicked his tongue and backed off. "I'm gonna ask him about you, and if he says something, I'll rearrange your face." He said with his tongue out and an evil smile. "Noted good sir. Also, could I ask to use your nickname-? It's ok if you don't want me to use it." "After I talk to Inupi, then I'll consider it." He looked away and started to straighten out his bed. "Might I ask what it is though-?" You were by the door once more and leaned with your head to look at him one more time. "Are you stupid? Nobody actually calls me my actual name. You're bound to hear it outta someone's trap." He replied with a snarky tone. "O-ok then, well I'll see you later ok?" He only clicked his tongue and you slipped out of the cell.

"Damn that wasn't terrifying." You stated bluntly aloud, but your bones were rattling. Although it was terrifying, it was really exciting with him threatening you like that. Maybe that was mental problems or really bad kinks talking but hey.. who was gonna tell you anything if you never say anything? You sighed out of relief that he didn't try anything on you, and thought about just straight going to the next patient, but it seemed that your anxiety spike was way bigger than you first thought it was, since when you went to flip the page, things started shaking.

You went to lean on the wall across from Koko as you didn't want to add to his possible future anger at you. You told yourself that it was just a first encounter, and hopefully you would eventually get on his good side and have a good relationship with him, and breathed. 'I like air...' As you thought that, you overheard two women talking. "But-" "No! He has to have some sense knocked in that stupid one-track brain of his." The first voice sounded obviously younger than the second one. "It's kinda funny though haha!" "No it's not you idiot! Just because he's a symmetry loving psychopath, and because we're sisters, does not mean that he can tell the whole world that my little sister's tits are bigger than mine." Your eyes shot open, and you led with your head again as you looked down the hall. "What the fuck-?" You were very concerned for these two ladies, and wanted to know who 'he' was to find him and smack some sense into him.

You then replayed it in your head and laughed, running your hand down your face. All the other doctors in this ward were very interesting to interact with and observe. They all seemed to be a bunch of crackheads. You shook your head quite violently, and raised your clipboard almost an inch from your face. You then took the page, flipped it, and hit yourself in the face with it.