ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ 007 : ᴅᴀʏ 3

(get ready fam shit boutta exit the sandbox)

You woke up with a kinda bad and exciting feeling. You hopped out of bed, injected a type of caffeine into your system, and bolted out the door. It was the same calming drive to the asylum like the past two days that it had been, but thanks to the artificial energy that you drank it wasn't all that calming. It just made you more excited. Before you got there, you made sure to put the bag in the front where you could reach it cause it hurt last time you tried to get it. Once you did get there, you took a breath and grinned. You got all excited to die today and basically skipped to the door.

Peering your eyes around the corner, you saw Dr. S looking very quite pissed off and annoyed because a lady who was also in a white coat like the rest of you, was looking kinda flirty with him. She also had a pretty weird hairstyle. You tiptoed your way over to them, and he made the motion to give you your board but she stopped you. "Hi! You must be the new doctor right? I'm-" "Don't you snake bitch. Here kid. Go." He shoved the board into your hands, and you looked from him to the woman who was now glaring at him with an annoyed smile. "O-ok.." You nervously laughed and scuttled away through your door.

"That was a scene-" You awkwardly smiled and looked at your board. You flipped past all the pages you already went over, and started reading the new page.

Name: Matsuno Chifuyu
Age: 21
Sex: Male
Status: S
Illness(s): Severe / Separation Anxiety, Hallucinations, Eating disorder, Bi-polar

'Oh no.. who's he separated from though?'

Warning(s): Approach gently, but keep a firm tone. May try to escape the cell. Patient might be a slight bit reliant on attention.

'Oof then I gotta be speedy.'

You looked up and found yourself at his cell door. You've been wondering how you were able to find their cell blocks without even looking up from your board, and somehow getting the right cell. It was very strange but you trusted your weird process as it got you to the places you needed to go. You took at least five deep breaths before entering, as you knew without oxygen in your internal airbags, you would accidentally let loose a patient. You started to open the door, when suddenly a black and blonde flash started coming towards you. You didn't know where this godly speed came from, but you threw yourself in there, caught him, and hitched the door shut with your foot. The clang of the door shutting was loud, but Chifuyu intentionally hitting his head on the door out of frustration was also loud. "Dammit." Was the only thing he said, and it was pretty quiet.

"Why'd you stop me?" He looked at you with piercing blue eyes. "Well- because you're not supposed to be out there sir.." You nervously laughed and looked up at him. He looked away and pushed himself away from you. "Could I maybe ask some questions?" You saw him drop down onto his bed and look at you. He squinted for a second, but then shook his head violently. He looked back at you as if nothing happened. "Go ahead I guess."

"Alright.. do you have a color that you like?" "Light blue sorta." Only one question in and it looked like he was getting agitated by something. You couldn't tell what because you couldn't see what he either saw, or the thoughts going through his head. "Do you like any type of animal?" He seemed to snap out his irritation for a brief moment and light up. "I like all animals." This boy was much different than Sanzu. "Hehe, me too!" You grinned. "Do you have any friends in the ward?" You pulled up a chair. You were getting a little too comfortable asking this one even with all the mixed reactions you've gotten. You were then shown that you were getting too comfortable asking it when something went off in his eyes.

"Takemichi is my friend.. but that's only because they put Baji-san all the way across the ward! I don't know how he is.. my head hurts a lot when he doesn't yell at me to calm down.. wait have you seen him already! Is he ok?!" There was more and more panic rising in his eyes. "Hey hey hey, I haven't seen him yet but-"

He grabbed at you, and this terrified and worried look was plastered into his face. "I- he's- I don't kn-" The warning said keep a firm tone didn't it?

"Hey!"

He stopped and looked at you.

"He must be fine, alright? He's my next patient so I'll go see him next for you, ok?" He stuttered a bit more but nodded shakily. "Hey.. you won't be with Baji-san more than me right..? I want you to help him too but I don't want you to leave me.."

'That was a change.. also I guess this Baji is the one he's separated from.' "Yes I will help him, but I won't leave you." You smiled. He quickly made a comfortable spot in your arms while he asked his question. You stoked his hair and calmed him down. "You didn't tell me your name though." He looked at you with a confused look. Oops. "Ahehehe.. oopsiess, my name is Y/n! I'm gonna be your new doctor from now on and I definitely won't leave you!" You grinned and he smiled gently. "Ok Mx. Y/n." He said and he leaned into your touch when you rubbed his head again. "Well I have to go now ok..? I will be back next week for you though!" You let go of him and made your way to the door. He pouted a bit because he really didn't want you to go, but in the back of his head he was planning another escape route. You had your back to the door, of course to keep your eyes on him and waved as you slipped out, shutting the door quickly so he didn't try and bolt when you couldn't see.

'Well I did wish for a little bit more of a challenge...' You sighed out of excitement and relief. You pulled out your board and looked at Chifuyu's file. As you were about to write 'animals' at the top, you noticed something about the files that you had. None of them had any pictures of the person they were on. Nor did the halls have any sort of loud screams or laughing that they did back when you first entered the doors. You couldn't tell if it was just the type of cell door that was used, or if the reason that your patients had tanks was because they were more mentally dangerous than the ones placed near the front and that was one of the reasons that they didn't have pictures.

This was a strange place, but you dealt with it and moved on once you quickly wrote down 'animals' next to Chifuyu's name. You waved down air into your face to chill you off, and flipped the page on the board once again.