Prologue

It was Easter night. A 7 year old Y/n slept in her bed. She whimpered in her sleep and her face, it looked like she was in pain. Maybe convincing her babysitter to watch a horror movie with her wasn't her best idea.

A hole opened up in the middle of her room and a 6 foot rabbit hopped out of it gently landing on her floor. He gently set an multi-coloured egg on her nightstand. Glancing at the young girl, his brows furrowed.

"Poor little ankle-biter." He mumbled.

His paw picked up a pouch on his waist. In it was some of Sandy's dream sand. The young girl woke up with a start, even making Bunnymund startle. His eyes were wide as the young girl sat in her bed shaking.

Y/n looked up and the two made eye contact. Her E/c eyes went wide. The tears that were once in her eyes were gone as she stared in astonishment at the tall bunny.

Bunnymund had no idea what to do in this situation. The girl could obviously see him. He glanced down at the pouch. Of course the dream dust. He quickly grabbed a small handful.

"Are you the Easter Bunny?" The girl softly asked.

He stuttered, "Uh, yeah I am. But now it's time for you to go back to bed isn't that right ya lil' tyke."

She shook her head no. Bunny chuckled and put his empty paw on her shoulder making Y/n lay back down. The girl looked ready to protest but he blew the dust towards her first. Her eyes slipped closed and the bunny took his leave knowing now she'd have some good dreams.