+

---

"Falling For You"

Puffy

Tw: Near death experience (?)

Notes: None

Song: "I Hear A Symphony" By Cody Fry

---

Your feet swung idly and without reason as you sat on the railing that was supposed to keep you in and not out. But the rules had always been more of suggestions to you, and less of, well, rules.

"Hey!" A sudden voice broke you out of your mischievous thoughts and made you stumble slightly. One of your hands slipped and you felt your body start to fall over the edge in a silent scream before two steady hands grabbed your waist and tossed you back onto the ships floor. The air was knocked out of your body with a sharp pain, causing you to groan weakly before looking up slightly at your savior.

"Heyyyy Puffy..." You said sheepishly, bringing your hand up to massage your now bruised shoulder. You peered up at her ram-ish figure, enjoying how her fluffy hair bounced with every heaving breath she took. But the scathing look on her face was enough to dispel that calm feeling.

"Don't 'hey Puffy' me!" Your Captain exclaimed, her nostrils flaring with supposed anger. "How many times have I told you not to sit on the edge! This is the second time this month you've almost fell to your death!"

"The second time you caught me." You said with a laugh, but it quickly died when you saw her eye widen and mouth part. Oops. Probably not the best thing to say to your girlfriend at the time.

Puffy widened her mouth to chew you out, but paused when she saw you continuing to clutch your shoulder. Her gaze softened and she sighed out tiredly before speaking.

"I'm sorry for snapping." Puffy said, surprising you. "I was just worried. I love you mate, but you scare me sometimes." She relented, reaching her hand out to help you up. You took it with a smile, only cringing in the slightest bit at the strain it provided on your injured shoulder.

"I love you too Puffy. Sorry for scarin' ya, I'll try not to do it again." She could tell you were being sincere seeing as a bit of your sailor accent slipped in when you shyly apologized. She smiled warmly and leaned over to press a gentle kiss to the crown of your head.

"It's alright love. Now let's go get you cleaned up."

---

PUFFY IS AMAZINGGG

Thats my PSA for the day

399 words

-WayToSarcastic