+

---

"Hard Workers"

Foolish

Tw: None

Notes: GO SUBSCIRBE TO FLUFFS ON YOUTUBE. THEIR PLAYLISTS THEY MAKE ARE THE ONES IM COMMENTING AND WRITING FOR. THEY'RE ALSO REALLY POGCHAMP!

Song: "Oh No!" By MARINA And The Diamonds

---

Foolish wiped at the salty sweat that dripped into his emerald green eyes due to the deserts sweltering heat. The unwelcome feeling pricked and stung his iris's', but the demigod didn't falter in his movements. Instead he shook his head of shimmering gold hair in an effort to get rid of the results of his labor. 

From below the rickety wooden platform Foolish was currently standing on was his longtime friend; which just so happened to be you in all your half-human half-coral glory. So if he accidently lost balance or disrupted the rhythm of work you two had going on, there was a possibility you could get hurt. 

After all, being stuck in a desert biome in the middle of no-where building a giant statue for a literal god (that also happened to be sort of Foolish's brother-) was already taxing enough. 

"You all good down there buddy!?" Foolish took off a second from placing blocks next to each other to lean over the side of the tall structure he was standing on and talk to you. From what he could see, your head tilted up as you cupped your hands around your mouth to yell back numerous reassurances for what must be the third time this hour. The man relied with a simple thumbs up with his golden skin and a toothy smile that flashed his pearly shark-like teeth. 

Standing back up and dusting his hands off with a swipe, he turned on his heel to continue building. Blocks next to blocks, colors aligned with colors, and a whole lot more. 

But as long as you were here to do it with him, Foolish didn't mind.

---

Foolish is one of my main comfort streamers for reasons even I don't know. I just love him so much for some reason. Especially his laugh :D

Go sub to him on twitch please! He needs more recognition 

348 words

-WayToSarcastic