+

---

"Merry Christmas!"

Charlie

Tw: None

Notes: My amazing, wonderful, bad ass friend Beep wrote this for me for Christmas. All I had to do was replace my name with (Y/n). Everyone, hype that absolute goddess of a writer up. I love you Beep <33 /p

Song: "Baby It's Cold Outside" By Toxxxic and Wilbur Soot

---

"(Y/n)!" A cheerful voice yells from across the plaza of Las Nevadas. "(Y/nnnnnnn)!" It yells again, and the owner of the voice came running over. Slime.

(Y/n) looked over, her hair temporarily flying in front of her face. "Hey! What did you need?" she asked, matching his cheerful energy.

"Quackity from Las Nevadas said it's time for uh.. what were his words.. christmas... gift ex.. exchanging?" He asked, the words unfamiliar on his tongue.

"Oh!" (Y/n) gasped. "That was today! Thank God I made sure to leave my gifts with Quackity..I would've been late if I'd had to grab them.." She muttered, mainly to herself.

"Well c'mon (Y/n)!" Slime exclaimed, grabbing her arm with his goopy hand. Luckily it was just the fingers touching her, (she got him fingerless gloves when it started getting a little colder in the fear his slime might freeze,) but it was still an odd sensation.

His green slime was slightly translucent, but it stuck to whatever it touched, leaving thin trails of goop after he let go if he accidentally touched someone for too long. Winter was (Y/n)'s favorite time to hang out with him because the cold made his slime just thick enough that he didn't stick as bad. Summer, on the other hand... let's just say there were a lot more funds put into air conditioning during the warm season.

(Y/n) walked next to Slime, smiling fondly as she thought about what his reaction would be to her gift. She had thought about it for a while, and had even gotten a bit hurt while retrieving it. But honestly, does a small cut really matter when it makes this ball of sunshine happy?

As they neared the casino, Slime got even more excited. "I've never Christmas gift exchanged before! I hope it's as fun as I think it is!" He exclaimed, mouth forming into a large smile.

"It will be fun, don't worry!" (Y/n) exclaimed, "Big Q and I do this every year, and it's always super fun!" She lightly traced the small scar under her eye, remembering the one year it went poorly. Schlatt. He had joined them in their gift exchange, insisting he would be sober and calm the whole time.

Instead he ended up coming completely wasted, half-empty beer bottle in hand. Him and Quackity had started arguing, and he broke the bottle against the wall. Glass shards had ended up slicing under her eye. Thankfully Quackity forced Schlatt out of the house and took care of her wound.

But that was in the past. There had been a few normal Christmases after then, but this year was a bit different again. Karl and Sapnap were still gone.. And Quackity's necklace of rings just kept getting heavier.

As the elevator started going up to the top of the casino, where Quackity's penthouse was, Slime noticed (Y/n) being lost in thought. He raised an eyebrow and took her hand in his. (Y/n) seemed to snap out of it, looking over at him with a light blush on her cheeks. He gently smiled at her, squeezing her hand.

The elevator dinged, and Slime immedietly started leading her towards the main room where Quackity had agreed to be waiting. (Y/n) was slightly stunned by how fast he was walking, but quickly snapped out of her daze and matched his pace.

As expected, Quackity was in the main room, looking out the large window and smoking a cigarette. "Hey Big Q!" (Y/n) announces, waving with her free hand.

Quackity turned to the pair, his necklace reflecting the dim light in the room. "Hey guys." He smiles, gold tooth shining as well. "Hello Quackity from Las Nevadas!" Charlie cheers, finally letting go of (Y/n)'s hand.

She blushed in embarrassment as a slime trail is connected between their hands. "Oh! Sorry (Y/n)!" He says, shaking his hand to try and break the goop that connected them.

Quackity laughed, something that was rare to hear these days. He walks over to a cabinet, taking out a towel and cleaning up her hand. "After that mess.. who wants to start gifts?" Quackity asked, which made Slime and (Y/n) cheer in excitement, jumping up and down together.

(Y/n) ran over to the closet where all the gifts were being stored, quickly taking out her boxes of gifts and running to the carpet by the fireplace. The trio had already worked hard to decorate for the holidays, setting up the tree and hanging up stockings. They had even assigned specific seats on the carpet, (Y/n) 's right next to the fireplace. Charlie had to be sat furthest away so as to not melt.

After they were all sat, Quackity handed out gifts first. He got Slime a new suit, green and white. He also got Slime some glasses cleaner, due to the amount of slime that leaked onto his.

What he got (Y/n) was a fancy pocket knife, made of netherite with emeralds embedded into the small handle. (Y/n) squealed and hugged Quackity, thanking him a ton.

(Y/n) took a nervous breath, but handed Quackity's box over to him anyway. He opened it and gave her a giant smile. "More blueprints?" he asked, holding up one for a small store. "C'mon Big Q, you know you love my plans." She elbowed him playfully.

Then, with a proud smile, she handed Slime his box. He opened it in excitement, and nearly squealed in happiness. "I got you some bones! To help you look more human!" She smiled excitedly, remembering the pain farming those skeletons brought her. "I also got you another thing.." She said, reaching into the bottom of the box.

She pulled out a name tag, something everyone who worked at the casino had to wear. "I- Uh.." She stammered, holding it up for him to see. "Charlie?" He asked childlike wonder in his voice. "My name is Charlie now?" He asked, looking up at her with eyes full of sparkles.

"Mhm!" (Y/n) hummed with a smile. "This is your starter kit to become human, in a way. You have bones and a name now!" She cheered. Charlie looked like there were tears in his eyes, but since he was all slime it was hard to tell.

Finally it was Charlie's turn. He handed Quackity the first box, and when he opened it there was a new chain for his necklace. Quackity started lightly tearing up, but tried to quickly hide it by thanking Charlie and telling him it was (Y/n)'s turn. Charlie looked a bit nervous, but handed her the box anyway.

As she opened it, she gasped in surprise, looked up at Charlie, then back down at the box in shock again.

It was a blanket made out of soft blue wool.. (Y/n) ran her hand over the fluff, sniffling. She had become Friend's caretaker for a little bit, seeing as her and Ghostbur had been friends. While she never got along with Wilbur very well, Ghostbur and her seemed to get along very well. Maybe she tended to attract people who radiate sunshine.

"Charlie..!" She sobbed, throwing her arms around him without caring about the goop. He squeaked in panic before realizing what she did, but then recognized it as a hug. "Oh-!" He gasped, looking down at her, face warming up.

(Y/n) squealed as he started melting, trying to get him off of her while Quackity was panicking over the new carpet he was slowly staining green.

---

I can not say this enough; you all need to hype up Beep.

Merry Christmas! Or if you dont celebrate that, happy Hanukkah! Whatever you celebrate, I hope its a lovely as you this year <33

I love my discord server so much

1348 words

-WayToSarcastic