+

---

Sally

Tw: Smut

Notes: Biased on the character made by my friend Castor; Evil Sally. They also drew the art supplied for this chapter

Song: "Closer" By Nine Inch Nails

---

All (Y/n) could see was a hazy blur.

Smells of cinnamon and smoke invaded the senses, only adding to the already seductive atmosphere.

The feeling of soft fingers delicately tracing over the dip in her throat, teasing the line of goosebumps that rose with every flutter of her heart. It felt like soft silk gliding across the calm surface of a lake, the material rippling the water and churning it into a stirring frenzy. It was driving (Y/n) crazy.

Sally was taking immense pleasure in seeing the woman below her let out heavy breaths. How the way she straddled them on the plain bed relayed the true balance of power here.

An amused chuckle left the fiery redheads mouth at the way (Y/n) bosom heaved with each love bite that was placed on a patch of smooth skin. The vibrations that buzzed against (Y/n)'s neck from that sound was almost torture as she whimpered in response.

"Please." Was all that slipped through needy lips. Sally's motions against a patch of unmarked skin came to a halt, two gleaming eyes full of smug pride coming into view instead.

"What was that my darling." Sally pressed, hovering just inches above the dazed face of her lover. Her tounge darted out to lick ruby red lips; something that made (Y/n) whine in the back of their throat.

"Please Sally. I need more." She pleaded slightly, body desperately trying to climb up to meet her own. But Sally brought one hand up to push then back down, tutting slightly at the action.

"Oh come on dear." She chided. "You should know better than to call me that. Don't tell me I have to train you again?"

(Y/n) closed their eyes briefly at the mention of training, shivering slightly out of fear and arousal. Golden eyes watched her do it, drinking up the way that they squirmed with anticipation.

"No sir. You dont." They mumbled weakly back, refusing to look her in the eyes. Sally merely cooed and guided her hand to cup their cheek. Turning their head slightly, she got them to look back up at her with those pouty lips.

"Good pet." She soothed with hooded eyes and a little smile. "You know better then to disobey your master, don't you."

Sallys hand moved with the motion of (Y/n) shaking their head yes. They were afraid that if they spoke, they would break into plea's that surely would be the target of teasing later.

"Lovely." She said with a tilted smile. "Now..."

"Beg for it (Y/n)."

---

Have some smut horny fucks

444 words

-WayToSarcastic