Cultivating

Huo Lian Hua

(This is the name of the mc now because I realized there was a character with the same name.)

After class is over, I went to go cultivate the new manual. In class most of the time, Teacher Shen Xiu was ranting about how nobles are superior to commoners even though the only difference between nobles and commoners is how much money they have. So I zoned out during the lessons and found a book called* The art of heavenly inscriptions* in the library which was EX level so I studied it during class. These things are a lot more interesting than what we were taught back on Earth. I picked it rather easily probably due to my affinity with fire, chaos, creation, samsara, destruction, and Ying.

When I went to my dorm to cultivate, it was really easy. I also wondered why everything was so easy to arrange, Meh must be the power of a god.

 I also reached Gold rank in 3 days, hurray for me.

When I checked my status

Hua lian hua (Hailey)

species: Primordial chaotic phoenix( pureblood)

int~ 316

luck~96

str~1076

cha~134

ag~716

soul force~ 12,000

Abilities

Phoenix flame(Level 1)

Call forth the most famous flame of the phoenix species

Healing Phoenix flame(New Level 1)

Be able to purify and heal the most harmful things.[ Level will increase with strength]

Phoenix caw

This will freeze an opponent's soul for 3 seconds due to the pressure of your strength.

[can only use in phoenix form]

Transform to human(mastered)

If you have more than 25% of a primordial bloodline or reached the deity realm you will be able to do this

Function:

Lucky spin

Library

inventory

I decided to go the lucky spin and spin it since I have a lucky spin every week.

New gained +2 levels to mastery of phoenix flame

You can heal most worldly diseases now.

The Next day

When I sat down I began talking with Xiao Ning we became friends very easily since she wasn't trying to be distant and was in actuality very shy. We began talking about cultivation as Nie Li began talking to the others about ways to earn money. He had always kept 1 eye on me at all times. Guess He is wary of me for some reason.

I invited Xiao Ning to come and cultivate with me later in the afternoon and she agreed.