The stone tablet

When I was traveling to Ancient Orchid city, I saw a stone tablet in front of it. This was the stone tablet the one where Nie Li got his infinity has no beginning and infinity has no end chant from. I will go check it out and see if I can understand it.

The words were scratched out but as Nie Li said Intent is not so easy to get rid of. I suddenly got the chant." Life is the beginning, Death is the end as the process repeats again as life is born from death and death born from Life. All are intertwined."

I guess the chants we get must be based on our circumstances as I was reborn then I must have gotten it on the law of life and death. After I got into the tomb I just began sensing and burning most traps and reached the area of the tomb. The page is left there I went to go grab it. As pressure begin rotating I began circulating my cultivation technique and grabbed the page.

When I reached the treasure room since I had very little money I took some good coins and left the demon spirit for Nie Li as I can always find a technique in the library that has the same effects of the demon spirit and since Nie Li would use the spirit for important purposes in the future. While I want to be powerful I don't really want to be a hero, way too much work, and going against the sage emperor has no meaning to me until he somewhat completes refining the draconic ruins realm. So I will follow Nie Li as a friend, but I will not follow his every command. 

With that, I return home in the dead of midnight.