Purple haze grass

As I walked to school and was chatting with Xiao Ning'er people were whispering about the new goddess/me. This was a very uncomfortable atmosphere but Xiao Ning'er wasn't affected by it since she is probably immune to it. She is deliberately avoiding Nie Li as she thinks he is a bit creepy as she said he was talking about symptoms she didn't have, so she avoided him. 

This counts as a win in my book as now she doesn't have to chase after Nie Li who doesn't give 2 f*cks about her. Nie Li is standing at the back of the room talking about the Purple haze grass plan. So he already gave his friends their cultivation techniques. But since I'm already at demigod rank I suppressed my soul force to that of 79 making me one of the top three students of the class.

I checked my lucky spin for the week.

Hua Lian Hua (Hailey)

species: Primordial chaotic phoenix( pureblood)

int~ 316

luck~96

str~1123

cha~134

ag~817

soul force~ 12,065

Abilities

Lucky spin

Library

inventory

I pressed the lucky spin button and got the heaven-destroying flame sword. Since I didn't want to use it at this moment I stored it in my inventory.

The class was very boring and I soon ran off to the black swamp. I soon saw the inscriptions Nie Li was talking about in the novel. I soon broke the inscriptions and walked in preparing to meet Yu yan.