Preliminary Rounds- Naruto's Wrath!

"Welcome and Congratulations on passing the Second Round of the Chunin Exams!" The old Hokage voice boomed throughout the large room that the remaining genin were located. People began to sigh and slightly smile, well not most people.

Naruto, was calm and quiet as he was staring the old Hokage down with a heated glare causing the old man to slightly sweat.

'He knows...he knows everything!' The old man thought as he slightly gulped. The Jonin teacher's were also looking at Naruto with an amused and shocked look, especially Kakashi.

-With the Jonin Teacher's-

"Kakashi...is that who I think it is?" Asuma asked as Kakashi slowly nodded.

"Yes......that's Naruto." Kakashi answered causing Kurenai to turn to him with narrowed eyes.

"What do you mean that's Naruto. It can't be him. You are telling me that's the dead last in front of us?" She asked as Asuma took his cigarette out his mouth and looked towards her.

"Who said he was the dead last?" Asuma questioned causing her eyebrows to raise up in confusion.

"His records say that he was a dead last in his class." She stated in a matter-of-fact tone causing Asuma to chuckle.

"Don't believe anything you hear or see. I can tell you right now that Naruto isn't a dead last." Asuma said as he took another puff of his cigarette.

"And how isn't he a dead last?" Kakashi asked while Asuma just simply smirked.

"Because he's the only person to give Shikamaru a challenge in Shogi." He answered causing Kakashi's eyes to widen in shock.

"W-what? Are you serious?" Kakashi questioned.

"As serious as a heart attack. What I'm about to tell you is a secret that me and my old man only knows so don't tell nobody after I tell you two. Got it?" Asuma said as he spoke in a tone that showed that he was serious causing the two Jonin to nod.

"The Naruto you two are seeing right now, is the real Naruto." Asuma said as Kurenai's eyes widen.

"Y-you mean that the Naruto we have been seeing..."

"...was nothing but a fake?" Kakashi finished off her sentence as Asuma nodded.

"Yes. You see, my old man was curious one day on seeing Naruto's IQ so he gave him an IQ test. Naruto's IQ at the time was at 178 and he was only seven years old. And as he grew older, he just kept getting smarter and smarter that dad began to fear of how smart he was becoming. And as smarter he got, his ways of thinking also began to change. He flat out told dad that he needed to start acting like an Hokage and stop the civilian council from running over him." Asuma stopped to look and see if they were listening, which made him chuckle as he saw the shocked look on their faces. He then began talking again before he blew the smoke out his mouth.

"Naruto became cold, sneaky, and too serious for his own age that it was scary. He only changed when he was around Shikamaru or Choji, his first true best friends." Asuma stated.

"But I thought Sasuke was his best friend.." Kakashi mumbled but Asuma heard him.

"No, he saw Sasuke as a rival not a best friend. But since his true self has been unsealed now, he probably doesn't even see Sasuke as that anymore." Asuma told Kakashi.

"If he's so smart, why the hell would he put up a mask?" Kurenai asked. Kakashi thought about until it hit him like a ton of bricks.

"Deception..." Kakashi said causing Asuma to smirk.

"Exactly. Naruto is the Nine Tails Jinchuriki, and the village hates him with a passion because of that. Do you think they would want a so called a 'strong demon' as they put it, running around the village? No, they would try anything to get rid of him. And Naruto noticed this, which is why my dad decided to seal Naruto's memories and to replace his true self, with the Naruto you two knew." Asuma finished causing Kakashi to turn and look at Naruto in shock as did Kurenai. Kakashi couldn't even lie, Naruto looked exactly like a copy of his mentor, Minato Namikaze.