Konoha Comes Crashing Down: Part 3

"Naruto Uzumaki! How wonderful of you to join our little party! Unfortunately, you arrived a little late and we will be ending this party with the both of you dying!" Gaara said with an evil grin as he laughed darkly.

Naruto narrowed his eyes as they glowed a crimson red with black slits as he brought up his lightning covered hand. Sasuke's matured Sharingan spun wildly as he unconsciously charged more chakra to his Chidori, creating the Rakiri, a stronger version of Kakashi's Chidori.

The two brothers in all but blood looked at each other before smirking themselves. Naruto chuckled darkly before looking at Gaara with intense killing intent.

"That's funny, I take many things serious but death isn't one of them. After all..." Naruto stopped before throwing Sasuke towards Gaara at insane speeds, shocking Gaara greatly.

"-death is something that we simply laugh at. It's nothing but a mere joke to us!" Sasuke finished as he grinned darkly before punching Gaara with the Rakiri, sending him through multiple trees.

But the onslaught wasn't over as Naruto appeared behind Gaara and grab him by the face before slamming his head harshly against the hard ground causing the boy to scream in pain between Naruto's hand. Naruto heard this and smirked darkly before he grabbed him again and slammed him against a tree.

His eyes then glowed an emerald green as the tree limbs started to wrap around Gaara. Sasuke was running full speed towards the two with lightning covering both of his hands, creating a two Chidori's simultaneously, increasing his speed.

In no time, Sasuke was already behind Naruto, everything seemed to play in slow motion as Naruto slowly turned around and looked at Sasuke with a smirk, shocking Sasuke greatly, before flashing out of the way of Sasuke's attack.

(A/N: Basically how Superman turned around and looked at the Flash in slow motion in the Justice League movie)

"Twin Style Chidori Rush!" Sasuke yelled as he landed his attack on Gaara who's scream were muffled by the tree branches that Naruto wrapped him with. Naruto elevated up towards the sky, as the sky began to get dark in color, causing thunder to roar loudly and the lightning to dance dangerously in the sky.

Naruto's eyes began to glow an electric blue as he raised his hands up to the sky before bringing them down, causing a large lightning bolt to strike the tree that Gaara was bound to. The said tree exploded into wood chips, causing Naruto to teleport to Sasuke who was slightly breathing hard.

"Is he dead?" Sasuke asked while taking slow deep breaths. Naruto didn't answer as he stared at the spot that Gaara was recently in. A dark growl came from the said spot causing Naruto to narrow his eyes in aggravation.

"Persistent bastard. Well there goes your answer Sasuke." Naruto stated sarcastically causing Sasuke to sigh in aggravation.

"God dammit. What's the plan now Naruto?" Sasuke asked as he cracked his knuckles. Naruto twisted his neck to both sides before each sides popped, causing Sasuke to cringe.

"Well. Good news is that Gaara is knocked out. Bad news is that his tailed beast will have full control of his body now. Meaning that as of now, we are fighting against a tailed beast." Naruto informed Sasuke as he popped his shoulder causing him to release grunt of satisfaction. Sasuke eyes widen as he stared at Naruto.

"Wait! So you are telling me that we are about to fight against a tailed beast? But nobody hasn't done except-"

"-Hashirama Senju, Madara Uchiha, the third Raikage and my father Minato Namikaze. Yeah I know. Tsk. When I said I wanted to follow my father's footsteps I didn't mean literally. But I guess this is a family thing." Naruto smirked as he ripped off his shirt, showing the scars he got from the villagers at a young age.