Konoha Comes Crashing Down: Part 2

"Squad B! Flank the Academy! Kill everyone in the building! Leave no survivors!" A captain from the Sand Village ordered his men, which resulted into a chorus of 'Yes sir' from his men.

But before they could attack the academy, a large by of lightning stuck the men, causing them to scream out in pain before they died on the spot. The captain's eyes widen before the narrowed as he heard laughing from above.

"Ufufufu. Your men have such wonderful screams. Makes me wonder what your scream sounds like." A sultry voice said while chuckling to herself.

"Akeno Himejima. The Raikage's niece and his strongest Chunin." The sand captain said causing Akeno to smile as she licked her finger.

"Ara Ara~. So you know about me? That doesn't matter though because this will be your land stand." Akeno said darkly with a crazed grin sending shivers down the man's spine.

" Akeno said darkly with a crazed grin sending shivers down the man's spine

"As if I would let a child kill me." The captain said as he started going through hand seals but Akeno flew down quickly and put a stop to that by punching the man into a building.

The man coughed in pain as blood dripped from his mouth. He was under a broken pipe which caused water to fall down his face and body. His vision was slightly blurry but he could see Akeno walking slowly to him with the same smile on her face.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. It seems I don't have to do extra work by killing you." Akeno said innocent voice, causing the man to look at her in confusion before his skin complexion paled. He knew what she was talking about.

He was surrounded by water.

'No...'

Akeno laughed darkly as lightning crackled in her hands.

'No...'

She then slammed her hands on to the ground, causing the lightning to travel through the water quickly.

"NOOOOOOO!!!" The man yelled before he was electrocuted by Akeno's lightning. He cried out in pain before succumbing to his death. Akeno licked her fingers before having a crazed look on her face.

 Akeno licked her fingers before having a crazed look on her face