A Talk With The Old Man

We see Naruto walking out of the bathroom with water dripping from his upper body while drying his hair with his towel. He only had on black jogging pants as he walked through his new apartment that he had bought a week ago.

It consisted of two bedrooms with a bathroom in each room and one down past the rooms, causing him to have three bathrooms in total. It also had a large kitchen and dining room. The living room was large as well as it consisted of black couch that was shaped like an 'L' and a glass coffee table. He had a 52 inch flat screen TV that rested on a TV stand. He also had a large navy blue bean bag sitting in the corner of the living room.

Naruto walked into his kitchen, with his torso dried off and his hair slightly wet, and opened his refrigerator. He took out a large bottle of water and a plate of left over food that he cooked last night, which consisted of chicken fried rice, pork egg rolls, with sweet and sour teriyaki chicken. Naruto put his food in the microwave and push start to warm his food.

He grabbed his water bottle, opened it and began drinking as he grabbed his remote that was on the counter. He then turned on the TV and sat his remote down as he grabbed his food out of the microwave before jumping onto the counter and eating his food.

"Thank you all for joining! My name is Haruko Kaziko and I'm here today with the Third Hokage of the Leaf Village. How are you doing today my Lord?" She asked. Naruto just sat there eating his food silently while watching the television.

"I'm doing well thanks for asking." The old Hokage said warmly.

"That's good to hear. Tell me Lord Hokage, there are some talented genin that have past on to the final rounds. But which genin has caught your eye?" The woman asked Hiruzen.

"Well all the genin's have caught my eye and some of them are chunin material, but the one who has caught my is  Naruto Uzumaki." Hiruzen stated as Naruto bit into his egg roll causing his eyes to have stars in them.

"Naruto Uzumaki? You mean the Last Uzumaki? I've heard he has extraordinary powers!" The woman stated as Hiruzen chuckled.

"Yes he does. I can't tell you about his powers now. That is something you and the viewers at home will have to see on the day of the finals!" Hiruzen grinned as Naruto mixed his teriyaki chicken with his rice and took a bite.

"Well you heard him folks! Thank you so much for being here today Lord Hokage!" The woman said thankfully.

"The pleasure is all mines." Hiruzen waved off with a gentle smile.

"That is all we have today folks. I'm your host Haruko Kaziko, and until next time, have a great day!" The woman said before Naruto turned off his TV. He ate the rest of his food before putting his plate in the sink. He hopped down from his counter and stretched before taking another sip of his water. While he was drinking his water, he heard a knock on his door.

He walked up to his door and pulled the door open only to see a cat ANBU mask.

"Naruto Uzumaki. You have been summoned by Lord Hokage." The ANBU said in a voice that was clearly a female voice. Naruto looked at the ANBU and nodded.

"Tell him I'll be there in a 10 minutes." Naruto said as he was about to close the door, but the female ANBU stopped it.

"The Hokage has summoned you...now." She said in stern voice as Naruto gave her a side glare, similar to his father's which made the ANBU to gasp in slight fear.

"As you can see I am currently half naked. I would like to be properly dressed before going to see the Hokage. Or would you rather me go meet him with no shirt on because you are being impatient?" Naruto questioned coldly as the ANBU operative gulped before sighing.