"THE MAFIA?!?!"

Disclaimer this is for mature audiences only this involves sex,cussing,guns,drugs and ect.(not all in this on chapter) also this chapter is might be long sorry in Advance

Lillys Pov: ok so let me think what should I do, No Hayley,maybe i could watch a movie? yea *puts on hunger games to watch*. Around 10 o'clock I fall asleep.

5 o'clock in the morning (still in Lillys pov)

I wake up and look around. I didn't see Hayley so I called her

The phone call 

H: Hello? 

L:Hayley? Where are you?

H: still at work

L:AT 5 IN THE MORNING!?!?

H: princess im sorry, but i had lots of work to do

L: yea...when will you be home?

H: idk yet, but if you need me i will come back home right now 

L:dont even worry about it...im going to try to go back to sleep 

H: Baby im sorry i sill be home soon 

L:sure you will...tryl...

H: come on Baby dont do that

L: *hangs up*

After that conversation 

Hayles pov- "Great now shes mad at me" i take a deep breath and i shoot the rat we had in the office. "Zora. Tell the men to clean this up I have to get home" She nodded "I will see you tomorrow Boss" and left to tell the men to clean it. I grabbed my stuff and went home. As soon as I opened the door I seen Lilly watching movies. I went up to her and said "Hi Princess" and tried to kiss her forehead but she moved her head and said "hello." "Baby what's wrong?" I asked "Where the hell were you" she said. "I told you I was at work" "IT IS 5 SOMETHING IN THE MORNING YOU WERE NOT AT WORK" "Baby I was at work and dont raise your voice at me" i replied looking down at her. "Whatever. Im going to bed. YOU can sleep on the couch or go back to that hoe you were with". she said while standing up and look up at me. "Damn. you really think i was with another bitch? Babe your the only one i want." i said while looking down at her "sure i am" she replied. I put my hand on her lower back and pulled her closer to me "you. are. the. only. one. I. want. I promise" she smiled and said "ok i believe you" she looked at my shirt and seen blood then she pushed and and fell on to the couch "WHAT THE FUCK? WHY DO YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR SHIRT?!?!" I looked down and said "shit, um well its a long story but-" she cut me iff and said "what do you do for work?" she said it like she was scared. I replied with "I am the mafia leader" She took a deep breath and said "Are you going to kill me." "ofc not Baby I love you and i would never kill you"

________________________________________________________________________________Thank you so much for reading my story please follow like and comment to support the next chapter will be a time jump by 1 week! Thanks again have a great day/night/morning!