"For life"

DISCLAIMER this story involves, sex, drugs,gun, the mafia, and ect.

One week later at around  noon 

Hayleys pov

I am in the office on a call then Lilly comes storming in. "HAYLEY" she yelled. I put my call on hold and say "yes babe?" "dont babe me" she says "whats wrong my love?" i replied. "you have been in this office 24/7, you haven't been paying ANY attention to me" she complained to me. "you know i have to work" i said. "so thank means you can't spend time with" she said as she rolled her eyes, "come here" i said putting my arms out. she walked over to me and i sat her only lap "babe you know i have to work a lot and im sorry for not paying that much attention to you but you know better then to roll your eyes at me" i said looking her in her eyes. "yea yea im sorry ig but you made me mad all i want is to spend time with you"  she said laying her head on my chest. " fine you can stay on my lap while i finish a few more things for work, then we can go out to eat or something deal?" i said trying to make her happier. "fine she replied BUT we have to be matching and we have to do what I want to do. Deal?" she replied to me. "fine fine fine you win" then i took the call off hold and finished some work.

30 Minutes Later, 

Lillys Pov

Hayley finally finished her work and said "ok what are we wearing?" U smiled and said take me to the room" she looked down at me and said "why cant you walk?" then i replied with "I dont want to walk plus i love you being in your arms". "fine you win" she looked down at me and kissed my forehead. She got up and sat me on the bed then sat next to me. "I will puck the outfits you stay right here"

________________________________________________________________________________Thank you for reading and sorry for how short this was but it was a last minute thing. I changed the cover what do yall think should i change it back?  Also I will TRY to add pictures of the outfits in the next chapter! All love have a great day:nught/or morning!