"The fight"

Disclaimer this is a explicit story. read at your own risk 

Lillys Pov: We got home and I asked Hayley what she wanted for dinner. She said "idc, you pick". I then told her "I am not really hungry" she replied with "baby girl, we aren't doing this. You have to eat." i sighed and said "fine fine mcdonals?" she agreed and ordered it for us. After we ate we were on the sofa and she was laughing at her phone while she was texting, "who are you texting?" I asked as she looked up at me and said "um no one why?" I replied with "no reason...no reason at all..." she said " ok" and went back to texting. It kept happening all day. Later that night i went in her office and said "are you coming to bed?..." I was upset she hasn't talked to me all day. she was still texting and i was getting annoyed "HAYLEY PAY ATTENTION!" she looked up and said "What Lilly?" I said "yk what...NVM IM LEAVING." I stormed out the room and started packing my bags. She came in soon after and said "whats your problem?" I looked up and said "MY PROBLEM? You have been IGNORING ME ALL DAY! I wantbto talk to you and cuddle with you. Not be ignored by YOU!."  she took a deep breath and said "Babe chill. We can talk about this." I screamed "NO THE HELL WE CANT IM SICK OF THIS SHIT" as i was still throwing my stuff into bags. she grabs my arm and pins me to the wall "Lilly. I said calm down so we can talk about this." I rolled my eyes and said "whatever." she looked me in my eyes and said "What the hell is wrong? why do you want to leave so bad?"