"Baby?!?!"

Disclaimer this story involves sex, the mafia, guns, ect. this one will be short sorry.

Hayleys Pov

She sat on my lap for about another half an hour while i kept working. "Princess" I said trying to see if she was sleeping "yea babe?" she replied "ready to go?" I asked. "Not really, I want to just sit here with you holding me" I smiled and kissed her forehead. She kissed my neck  and said "Baby" I replied with "yes baby girl" i looked down at her and she looked up at me and said "no i want a baby." I looked at her confused and said "you want a baby? with me? a child that we have to take care of?" she said "yes. Im home most the time i dint have a job yet bc you said i didnt need one plus im not 100% cut of for a 9-5" i still looked confused and said "a baby? Lilly if we do this there is no going back yk that right?" she said "yes babe i understand" i started to smile and said "ok we can try to have a baby if that is what you really want. Is that what you really want?" she smiled and yes "yes babe that is what i want" we smiled at eachother and said ok "lets go to the Doners office this weekend, deal?" she nodded and kisses my neck again. I lightly moaned and said "babe we're at my job" she looked up and said "ik, i can be quiet" i looked down at her and said "no you cant, but wait till we get home" she smiled and kissed me then looked at me and said "i love you handsome" I smiled at her and said "i love you Beautiful"