"Take me to work with you please "

Disclaimer this involves sex, dugs, the mafia, guns, light choking 

Lillys POV

I finally found the perfect outfits for us!! 

The outfits:( Hayley has the dont steal my wifi hoodie)

I showed Hayley and she said "they look great babe" and gave me a kiss i smiled and said "thank you" we got dressed and got some food and had a picnic

I showed Hayley and she said "they look great babe" and gave me a kiss i smiled and said "thank you" we got dressed and got some food and had a picnic. it was so much fun and i we were having a good time. after the picnic we went to the park. we had so much fun until Hayley got a call. She answer.

________________________________________________________________________________

The call: Hayley and Zora

H: Hello?

Z: boss we need you.

H: what happened?

Z: the chig clang leader is in his way to see you.

H: can he come another time, Im kind if busy.

Z: sorry boss we already asked and he said no.

H:ok ok i will be there soon. bye.

Z:bye *hangs up*

________________________________________________________________________________

"Babe who were you talking to?" I asked. "it was Zora, I have to get back to work like right now"she replied. "oh..." I said looking down at the ground. she lifted my chin up and said "I will drop you off at the house then i will see you when i get back ok" "no I want to go to work with you" I said firmly. "nick try princess but no i can't let you come to work with me." she said. i smirked and said "really? well then ig we cant use the new ceiling mirror. for 3 months, no kisses for 2 weeks and i wont talk to you for 1 week." she looked down at me and said "fine you win hurry up and get in the car i dont want to be late" i smiled and got in the car. she drove me to work with her and said "i have a very important meeting today please dont do anything crazy, and stay with Zora. i said "no i want to be with you i wont talk i will just sit in the corner or on your lap" she said "fine she will think about it" she  got the car and walked in i walked in soon after all I seen a lot if people with guns they pointed them at me and I screamed "HAYLEY" she ran out her office and said"GUNS DOWN. That is Lilly she is my girlfriend" I ran over to her and hugged her tight she kissed my forehead and people kept saying sorry. then she said "Im sorry love i forgot to tell them you were coming in behind me." "its ok..." I said  still holding on tight. she lifted me up and took me to her office i sat on her lap then Zora came in with the chang leader. J was about to get up then she pulled me back down and whispered  "stay." in my ear. i nodded and sat back down and layed on her chest. she placed her hands on my ass and pulled me closer. I sat and listened to the whole conversation. I didnt say much but when he left i did tell him bye. After he left Hayley lifted my chin and kissed me "I love you babe" she said to me. I smiled and said "I love you more Daddy" I looked at he lips and started to lightly bite mine.