Chapter 5

Jennie POV

The alarm that I set woke me up. My back is facing Lisa while her arm is around my waist. I can feel her heavy breathing at the back of my neck.

I remove her arm then face the sleeping beauty beside me. She stirred from her sleep then pull me closer to her by my waist.

I hugged her back tightly.

"Morning." I whispered to her while I give her a smack. Shoot! She won't wake up anytime soon.

I tried to let go of her hug for me to take a bath. "Hmmm." It's already 8 in the morning. I'm gonna be late.

I peppered her bare face with kisses. I touched her cheeks then touch her plump lips with my pointed finger. "Hon, I'm gonna be late. Let me take a bath first." I pecked her lips one last time.

She loosen her embrace while eyes close. I smiled. Even when sleeping, she still looks like a doll. My doll.

I stand up then I took a bath quickly. I came out from the bathroom,wearing Lisa's white robe.

I blow dry my hair. Shit! It's 10 a.m already.

I saw Lisa's reflection on the mirror. Her hair is kinda messy, sleepiness is visible in her eyes.

She went at my back, then place a kiss on cheeks. "Goodmorning, baby." She sweetly says. "Let me help you." I gave her the blower.

She looks cute. "Still sleepy?" I asked her while looking at her in the mirror.

"Yep, but you're gonna be late if I didn't help you."

I change into my clothes. Lisa's busy keeping Kuma inside the dog bag since Lego is also getting inside

She's having a hard time. "Lego! No! You're not coming with mommy Jen in Paris." I burst out laughing while watching her, she's already irritated with Lego. "Lego, I said stop."

I approached her, then get Lego out of the bag. I carry him so Lisa can fix Kuma inside the bag.

My phone rings, "Greg." I get my sling bag on Lisa's couch. "Yes, I'm going out now. Please check if there is any paparazzi, tell me me if none."

Lisa hand me the bag in which Kuma is in. "Bye, Kuku! Enjoy Paris". She massage Kuma's head using one hand while her other hand holding my hips closer to her.

She stared at my eyes. I look up to her and stared her back.

I'm gonna miss her so bad. "Keep safe. I already tell oppa to stay close to you on the airport."

How protective. I hug her waist and lean in to give her a chaste kiss. I move away watching her eyes still close.

She opened her eyes then smile. "Call me when you get there."

"Yes, Manoban! You behave here, no night out with Bambam." I flashed my bitch face.

I can't help it, though. Last month when me and Rose went to LA, she went out with Bambam, without telling me. She's so drunk when I video chat her.

After what happened, I ignored her till I came back to South Korea.

I'm not strict just because I don't want her to bond with her boy friends or childhood friends. All  I want is for her to be safe. So as much as possible, I always check on her whereabouts.

I'm too clingy? Yes, I am. Lisa won't mind me that way anyway.

She walked me to the door. "Gotta go, hon! Greg's outside now. We still need to drop at my house." She kissed my cheeks one last time.