•Chapter 26

I could've killed that bastard, touching Alan like that..touching my Alan like that. My knee shook as I was sitting down in a room waiting to be spoken too. About my "behavior". My adrenaline was still coursing and I couldn't sit still, I just kept think of ripping Andy's face off.
"Sir, Why were you attacking that man?" I got asked.

I scowled then began speaking, "He slapped my boyfriend. No one slaps him. No one touches him like that. If anyone harms him and I am their to stop it, I fucking will." I looked into the security guards eyes and scowled again, "You can't expect me to just stand their and allow it to happen."

"No-" I cut him off, "Then why am I here talking to you, when I was just protecting my boyfriend." He was silenced after that, I stood up and walked out of the room as I passed a room close by I saw the man who hit Alan laying on a hospital bed. I walked inside as soon as I did I saw his eyes widen. "You son of a bitch. You come near Alan again, I will not hesitate to kill you. I am not dealing with someone who hurts my boyfriend! I will end you. Stay the fuck away." I growled then walked out of his room, then back to my precious Alan.

When I walked in his room, he was poking his bandages, tracing the words. "Alan?" He looked up at me and smiled. "I never got an answer." He chuckled.

"It's a yes, but...never get angry like that again.." He whispered, I looked at the side and saw the red mark from the mans hand. I leaned down then pecked his cheek rubbing my thumb across the tender skin.

"Never let anyone hurt you. Not even yourself. I promise, I will not hurt you." I gave a genuine smile as I leaned down and kissed his lips, I felt the sides of his mouth turn up as he smiled into the kiss, it was just innocent. I pulled away and we were both smiling like idiots.

I guess this is what it feels like to feel happy...

To feel in love.