•Chapter 3•

I finally arrived at the Strip Club called Xposed. It is a men and woman strip club but we have them set on different days.

The Schedule that I have to worry about is Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. Surprisingly there not as many straight guys in this town, so the girls don't get much work! CHA-CHING FOR ME BITCHESS!

The club hasn't opened yet but I walk in anyway to get ready. The owner of the strip club is Andy Biersack. Or Mr.Black, he doesn't want to be known as anything else inside the club, just like me. I only have a stage name and no one knows my actual name. "Hey Mr.Black." I smile and wave.

"Oh, hey? Didn't you have school?" He says while unstacking the chairs.

"Yeah. People are bitches, so I figured I could help out then get ready early." I smile.

"Alright. I don't need any help. Check if Tony needs help." I immediately shuffle over to the bar because God damn was that Tony hot!

"Hey Tone." I smile and wink.

"Hey Ginger Cat." He says with a smile which moved his dermal piercing up while the sides of his eyes crinkle. Oh! Ginger Cat is my stage name, meow.

"Do you need any help?" Then I said something else to say seductively. "In anyway possible." I purred.

"Oh cmon ginger not now! It's 5 minutes till opening time." He laughed.

"Fine! I gotta go get ready then." I hopped from the bar and rushed off to the dressing room that had cat whiskers on the door. I grinned then walked in. I stripped of all my clothes to see the bruises on my body, I found concealer and foundation to quickly cover it which luckily worked. I went over to the closet searching for tonight's outfit. First I put on like a black speedo then fishtail tights. I smiled then grab black knee high boots, for my tee shirt I grabbed a black vest then snapped it on. I stared in the mirror feeling satisfied with the outfit.

To finally complete it though I grabbed a black mask, ginger cat ears and a ginger cat tail. There I was being Ginger Cat. I smiled in the mirror until a knock came to my dressing room. I opened it revealing Mr.Black.

"Woah, looking good Ginger." He said with a smirk.

"Thanks, I try." I added a little purr at the end.

"You forgot one thing though." He said as a statement then walked into my room shoveling through my makeup until he found what he was looking for.

"Eyeliner?" I questioned.

"Just look at me." He drew on my nose and cheeks.

"Cat whiskers." I finally chuckled.

"Yep, you aren't a cat without whiskers." I smiled thankfully to him then remembered I got to get out there.
"Oh! Ging, you're helping Tony tonight. Your on the floor." I nodded then ran out into the hallway then strutting out to the venue.

I saw all different kinda of guys, some filled with tattoos, some with none, some short and some tall, then some with piercings. I smile and continued to strut my way up to Tony.
"Hey, sir can I have a drink." I meowed.

Tony looked up then grinned. "Only if you're serving them." I giggled and nodded. "I'm surprised you didn't straighten your hair." He says while he mixes the toxic concoctions.

"Why does it look bad?" I say now feeling self conscious.

"No! It looks cute I was just surprised." His cheeks went a pink shade.

"Are you flirting with me Tony?" I say leaning a little bit over the bar.

"Maybe I am." He said. The discussion was over when he handed me the tray of drinks. I walked back to the center of the venue to first see who was working the pole tonight. All Time Alex was working it tonight and he was good at it. I peeled my eyes away from Alex to look around for people to serve too.

"Drinks!" I say loudly and everyone ignored me until I saw a familiar figure shout me. I walk over to the man and smile sweetly. "What would you like?" I purr.

He chuckles. "Maybe you later but right now I'm just here for a friend." He motions to the guy in the chair basically drooling over Alex. I recognized hair and that's when I tensed up. It was Jack Barakat.

"Here's your drink sir." I give a tiny smile then begin walking away.

"Hey!" I turn around and say yes. "What's your name?"

"Ginger Cat." I smile again then turn back around disappearing into the crowd to begin serving drinks.

By the time the night was almost over I ran into Mr.Black who was looking Around to see who was left in the club at 3a.m.! I have school tomorrow! The people left were Jack Barakat his friend and some other dudes who obviously have no ride home. Andy calls taxis for everyone who can't on there own.

"Hey." I heard a whisper. I turn around and it was that guys friend again.

"What?" I say in less happy tone.

"Nevermind. I will tell you later little ginger." He smiles then he leaves with his friend right behind him.