•Chapter 12

I asked Andy if I could get off at 10 and he said sure but I'm working longer the next time I have work which I was fine with, I changed into a red and black flannel and black skinny jeans, I slid on my converse then rushed out the back exit of the strip club.

"Austin?" I whispered when I came up front.

"Over here." I walked over to a dark green jeep where Austin was sitting in the drivers seat.

"Hi." I said quietly.

"Hey." He paused.
"Can I drive you home or something?" He asked with a smile.

"No!" I immediately said. "I mean, no."

"Alright. Do you wanna come hang out at my place?"

"Um, I-sure." I didn't really wanna hang out with him, I know I'm going to get hurt but I like him so let's give him a shot. When we got there I was so taken back by the size of his house, it was massive, it had pillars and fountains. I stared forward in shock while he just laughed beside me.

"It's not that great." My jaw dropped when he said that.

"You're kidding me right." He shrugged and led me inside we walked past all these rooms and walked down into a basement. The walls were painted white while posters littered the walls, there were dvd's in a pile and CDs in a pile too. His room was just perfect, a mattress was on the floor surrounded by the black carpet, a bathroom was in a back corner. A computer was on the bed while a tv hung off the wall. It seemed so simple compared to the rest of the house. "I like your room."

"Thanks. I like it too." He said as he sat down on his bed opening his laptop and typing something.

"What are you doing?"

"Going on tumblr, anonymous asking." He said with smile then quickly typed. He pressed enter then shut his laptop quickly staring up at me.

"You have Tumblr?" He nods as I sit down beside him my phone vibrates.

Anonymous asks- Do you like me as much as I like you? GingerPrinc3ss.

I looked up to see Austin smiling at me. "You were the anonymous ask?" He nods. "I got asked for 5 years straight by a anonymous ask."

"Yeah. That was me." I smiled really wide, I liked the idea that he liked me as much as I liked him, I crashed my lips onto his and he immediately kissed back. I pulled away smiling. "So you want to be mine?"

"Yes. I would love too." He pulled me close to him and pecked my lips.