-1-

-Chapter One-

"You know, Zhan? I miss you so much. The police officers took my dad and put him into jail. He deserved it, saying sorry at the very last moment couldn't have done anything good anyway. Zhan, come back please. I miss you so much." Yibo cried, putting his head on his knees as he was sitting next to Zhan's grave.

"Yibo."

The mentioned boy froze before he looked up confusedly. His eyes widened when he saw Zhan in front of him. Yibo stood up immediately and tried to hug Zhan but his body went through the other's.

Zhan turned around to face Yibo.

"You can't touch me, Yibo. I'm not a human anymore." Zhan confessed as Yibo sniffled.

"Yibo, will you help me take revenge?" Zhan got to the main point of why his soul wasn't free yet.

"Revenge, for what? From who?" Yibo asked, wiping his cheeks.

"I need revenge, Yibo. I'll be very happy if you help me take revenge for what they did to me before I died." Zhan said seriously. "Will you help me? Please?"

Yibo thought for a few seconds.

"If it makes you happy, then okay. I'll help you." Yibo said with a smile. Zhan gave him a small smile back.

"I have to go now. It's getting late, you should go, too. Meet me here at the same time tomorrow, okay?"

"C-Can't you come along with me?" Yibo managed to ask.

Zhan looked at him for a few moments. "Do you have something on you, like an object that goes in your house?" He asked.

Yibo took out his phone from his pocket and moved it towards Zhan, who smiled at him before staring intensely at the phone.

The phone suddenly flew up a foot from Yibo's hand. Yibo looked up at his phone in shock. He looked back at Zhan who still had his eyes on the phone.

The phone slowly came back down onto Yibo's hand.

"Let's go." Zhan said to Yibo.

Yibo didn't understand what had just happened but shrugged it off, thinking it may be a way to enter his house.

As they walked together, Yibo had started feeling air brush past his right arm whenever Zhan would brush against him.

He would look down sadly, knowing he couldn't touch the other male and hug him.

Bᴀᴄᴋ Fᴏʀ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ // 𝚈𝚒𝚉𝚑𝚊𝚗जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें