-12-

Chapter Twelve

(THIS CHAPTER IS VERY VIOLENT AND INCLUDES BLOOD)

After 15 minutes, Haikuan's body fell on the ground, his head going in another direction from his body.

Zhan smirked, he made sure this looked like Haikuan committed suicide before moving onto Mr. Wang.

"Weren't you...dead?" Mr. Wang whispered in shock.

"You're using past-tenses." Zhan said.

Before Mr. Wang could say anything else, he felt his body tighten. It was as if something was eating him from the inside, and it hurt. Very, very badly.

He started screaming and fell to the floor. Zhan didn't do anything, he just watched him with a blank face.

This was Yibo's choice. Zhan had asked for his permission and Yibo, along with saying yes, also suggested a way to complete this mission. Yibo wanted his father to feel what he felt.

Mr. Wang's body started becoming very skinny, as if something was actually eating him from the inside.

Tears were falling from Mr. Wang's eyes but Zhan didn't show mercy. Not at all.

Zhan put Mr. Wang's dead body on the bed, under the blanket so it was completely hidden. When the officers find his body, they'll think he died of starvation.

Zhan smirked before going outside. He saw Yibo and Chuyue there and mentioned to them that everything was done.

The two boys excused themselves, saying their bye's and going outside. They went to a hidden spot and Zhan held one hand of both boys. And they were back at home.

"I have to leave now." Zhan said. Yibo and Chuyue looked at him confusedly.

"What?"

(A/N: For anyone who couldn't read this chapter, Zhan put Haikuan's body in a way that looked like he committed su*cide.

Then, he k*lled Mr. Wang - Yibo's father - and made it look like he had died of starvation. Nobody heard the screams because Zhan muffled them).