-9-

Chapter Nine

Just when Yibo had said that, Zhan had teleported to his seat, sitting there with his legs on the table and his hands behind his head.

Yibo was startled at first but chuckled while shaking his head. He cleared his throat before walking towards the table like he was there for an interview. He sat on the seat and started his act.

"Good morning, sir." Yibo said, acting nervous.

"Morning to you, too. I'm in need of a secretary and I'm sure you're here for that job. What's your name?" Zhan asked, acting professional as he sat properly on the seat.

"Xiao Zhan." Yibo said.

"Hey, no~ You're supposed to say your name!" Zhan said with a pout. "Let's start again. So, what's your name?" He asked again, going back to his act.

"Wang Zhan." Yibo said with a smirk and Zhan blushed, realizing why Yibo said that.

Zhan disappeared because he couldn't take it anymore. Yibo laughed at the obvious reason why Zhan disappeared.

Yibo went to sit on his seat and started his work while Zhan just roamed around the building.

"Zhan, it's time to go home." Yibo said to Zhan, who was looking out the window.

"Tell you driver to leave. I want to take you somewhere." Zhan said, turning to face Yibo.

"Alright. I'll text him that." Yibo said and did what was told.

"Done. Let's go." Yibo said, taking Zhan's hand and suddenly opening his eyes to a beautiful place.

Yibo gasped. "The water is glowing, look!" He said excitedly, taking off his shoes and socks. He stepped forward but stopped. "Can I feel it?" He asked Zhan.

Zhan smiled and nodded at him.

"Let's go together!" Yibo suggested, holding Zhan's hand and stepping forward to let the water touch their feet.

"It's so pretty." Yibo whispered.

"It is." Zhan agreed.

The next Yibo knows, he's getting splashed by the water. He let out a gasp, his mouth hanging open as he was now soaking wet. He looked up and saw Zhan laughing.

"Just wait, you little-"

Yibo started running after Zhan and to be fair, Zhan didn't teleport. This was fun without any powers.