-4-

Chapter Four

"Umm, Yibo? Are you okay?" Chuyue asked when he saw Yibo giggling alone in the kitchen as he made food.

"Hm? Yeah, I just remembered something funny." Yibo lied.

He couldn't reveal anything about Zhan to Chuyue just yet. Especially since both boys were planning on scaring him as a way of letting Chuyue know about Zhan.

"We'll, that's unusual." Chuyue muttered to himself under his breath before looking back up. "What're you making?"

"You'll see once it's done." Yibo said, still not facing Chuyue, who hummed before walking towards the living room.

About half an hour later, Chuyue felt someone sit next to him with a tray of food. But he was too focused on the TV that he didn't pay much attention.

Suddenly, the TV turned off. Chuyue's eyes widened, he looked down and saw the TV remote in his hands. The lights were on so it couldn't have been the electricity. The TV was also plugged in.

Chuyue at last, looked towards his left and immediately screamed, moving backwards. The tray of food was floating in the air. He looked up and saw Yibo but he was standing a few feet away from them, looking at him with a smirk.

"I knew something was wrong. You aren't Yibo, right? I know you aren't! Go away from here! Where's Yibo?!" Chuyue's voice started rising higher.

Yibo saw the tears in Chuyue's eyes and immediately turned serious.

"Put the tray down." Yibo said to Zhan, still looking at Chuyue. Chuyue saw the tray float towards the table, which was then put down.

Chuyue looked back at Yibo, who was walking towards him. He saw Yibo look down, a little to his right. Chuyue noticed the couch pressed down, as if someone was sitting there.

Yibo leaned out his hand, the area of the couch going back to normal. Yibo looked up, a little lower than his height.

"That went a little unplanned." Yibo chuckled. "Oh, right. I forgot. Now's the time." He said, as if answering someone's question.

Chuyue was watching everything in shock and confusion. He saw white fog in a human shape next to Yibo and his eyes widened.