-2-

-Chapter Two-

As both males entered Yibo's house, they were greeted by Chuyue.

He has been living with Yibo ever since the other male confessed that he doesn't want to live alone.

"Hey, Yibo. Did you go to visit Zhan's grave again?" He asked as Yibo sat down.

Chuyue poured water into a glass and handed it over to Yibo.

Yibo hummed as a 'yes' to answer the question.

"I also miss him a lot. It would've been very fun living in this mansion, the three of us." Chuyue said sadly.

Zhan frowned and all of a sudden, he was sitting next to Chuyue.

"Chuyue." Zhan whispered.

The mentioned male froze before looking at Yibo, who watched everything, now feeling nervous.

"Did you hear that?" Chuyue asked, still in shock.

"Hm? Hear what?" Yibo asked, taking a gulp of the water from the glass.

"Someone called my name. No, not someone. It sounded so much like Zhan." Chuyue confessed.

Yibo managed to pull off a realistic laugh. "Really? Stop joking, it won't make me feel better. In fact, I'll miss Zhan even more than I did before." He said, staring into Zhan's eyes.

Zhan stared back from next to Chuyue, a pink color rising up on his cheeks as he looked down.

Yibo smirked to himself.

"Ew, the f*ck are you doing, smirking like that? Go, take a shower. You smell bad." Chuyue said, picking up the glass of water and walking to the kitchen.

Zhan laughed and Yibo pouted.

"Stop laughing." Yibo whispered to Zhan as he got up to leave for his room.

When he got there, he was startled to see Zhan already sitting on his bed.

"What the heck?! How did you come here so fast?" Yibo whisper-shouted as he closed the door behind him.

He had just blinked once and almost screamed, stumbling backwards when Zhan suddenly appeared in front of him.

"I'm a ghost, remember?" Zhan smirked.

"Oh. Right, right. I forgot." Yibo said, feeling embarrassed. "I'm going to take a shower. Don't you dare come inside. I'll chop your d*ck off if you enter the bathroom while I'm showering." Yibo threatened, taking out a clean outfit and going to the bathroom connected to his room.

One thing Yibo didn't see was Zhan smirking as he watched him go into the bathroom.