-5-

Chapter Five

Tears filled Chuyue's eyes when he saw Zhan, still holding hands with Yibo.

"Zhan..." Chuyue whispered, moving forwards to touch the mentioned male. He gasped when his hand touched Zhan's clothes. "You're...you're real..."

Zhan smiled sadly. "How are you, Chuyue?" He asked, sitting next to him after letting go of Yibo's hand.

"I'm doing good. Much better than before now that you're back." Chuyue said and Zhan smiled.

"Alright. The food's getting cold. Eat up." Yibo said.

Chuyue started eating and also offered Zhan some food but he shook his head.

"I can't eat, neither can I get hungry. Even if my favorite food is in front of me, I won't feel like eating it. I'm a ghost, remember?" Zhan explained with a chuckle.

"Ohh, right." Chuyue said, going back to eating. Yibo did the same after sitting down on the couch, next to Zhan.

As the two were eating, Zhan thought about a plan for revenge. His face darkened at the thought of the people who made him suffer.

He was getting very mad and was afraid he'd hurt Yibo or Chuyue. He quickly disappeared from the couch, teleporting to the backyard of Yibo's mansion-like house.

"Zhan! Where are you?!" He heard Yibo yell from inside the house a few seconds later.

He didn't reply, thinking back to the plan he was making.

"There you are!" Chuyue yelled. Him and Yibo came outside the house to the backyard and stood next to each side of Zhan.

"What happened? Is something wrong?" Chuyue asked.

Zhan shook his head as he looked down.

"Then?"

"It's nothing."

"Is it about Haikuan? Mr. Wang?" Chuyue asked but quickly closed his mouth when Zhan snapped his head towards him.

Zhan's expression was scary, very scary. His face darkened at the mention of his enemies. He tried to shrug it off but couldn't. His anger was rising and suddenly, his white clothes turned into black and his eyes turned a deep red.

Yibo and Chuyue looked at Zhan in shock. Chuyue was more scared since all that happened while Zhan was looking at him.

Zhan looked away from Chuyue and moved his gaze towards the front. He smirked before his body jerked backwards and he disappeared.

Yibo looked at Chuyue. "What the heck?! You shouldn't have mentioned them! He's back for revenge." He explained, feeling frustrated.

Chuyue didn't reply, his eyes closing as he soon passed out, his body falling to the ground.