Chapter 1.

October 31st, Halloween. During this night, a cool and creepy atmosphere enveloped the island of odaiba. Everyone was dressed up and feeling that Halloween spirit. Especially the ten members of the nijigasaki idol club. The girls were currently having a great time wearing costumes and handing out candy in front of their school. We then watch as a group of spooky looking kids approached with their pumpkins ready. As they did, we see a zombified Emma greet them with a bowl of full sized chocolate bars.

"Trick r treat!!", they smiled. "Oh my your all so cute", she giggled. "Don't eat all these in one sitting". "Wow full size...thanks miss", one of the kids gasped. Before they could leave however, a vampiric shizuku leapt out of the bushes at them. "Bleh...I want to suck all of your blood", she said very dramatically. "Ahhh!", the young kids all squealed before running off into different directions. "Heh,heh, perfect", shizu giggled. "Shizuku-chan!", Emma growled. "Uhhh yeah". "That was mean, you need to go apologize right now". "I...was just getting into character". "It doesn't matter, those poor kids were terrified".

Not wanting to anger Emma when she was in mom mode, shizu did what she was told. About this time, the rest of the girls grouped up while shizuku went to make amends. This is where we get to see each of the niji girls in their Halloween costumes. You see, everyone in the school idol club were pretty big fans of this holiday. So they had planned their outfits out months ahead of time. What they ultimately came up with, was actually a pretty neat idea. The girls broke up into their subunits and wore matching costumes.

The members of azuna dressed up as vampires; with ayumu pretty nervous about being one of the seductive creature's. The members of quarts dressed as a horde of zombies. Showcasing nice makeup work with plenty of nasty open sores and dirty grey skin. Rina had also fitted her board with a sort of undead look. Then finally, diver diva went in a different direction, dressing as two sexy cowgirl's. As you could imagine this was Karin's idea, but ai was happy to go along. From the long leather boots to the cutoff shirts and cowboy hat's; these girls were total knockouts.

"So, we almost out of candy", a vampire setsuna asked. "Yes, and there haven't been many trick r treaters in the past hour either", Emma sighed. "Well it is getting pretty late. Why don't you come inside, we've got something fun planned". "Alright!". The girls then moved things into the club room; which was also rocking a Halloween vibe. It had been decorated for the season; with spider webs and carved pumpkins everywhere. There was also some eerie music playing from a small speaker, thickening the already spooky aura.

Waiting for them there was the club president yuu and student council president shioriko. Yuu loved the zombified look of quarts, so she joined them in their horde. Meanwhile shioriko, whom wasn't a fan of Halloween just went with her usual school uniform. As the group gathered, they happily awaited for what their next activity was going to be. Not wanting to keep anyone waiting, the club president then excitedly gave her idea. "So guys, I was thinking since we have this big empty school to ourselves tonight. I figured it'd be cool to dim the lights and tell some scary stories...what do ya think", Yuu smiled.

Everyone then glanced around and nodded; thinking it wasn't a bad plan. Before they could get started though, kasumi came up with something a little different. "Hmmmm not bad. But instead of that, how about we talk about how I'm the cutest zombie that ever lived", kasumi squeaked. Shizuku then gave her a look of annoyance and spoke. "That hardly sounds like a fun evening". "Hey you better watch it miss vampire, or I'll get Emma to scold you again", kasu teased. "Eeeh, you saw that. I...I was just trying to get some acting practice in, I wasn't trying to be mean", shizuku blushed.

"Hold on girls, yuu's idea actually sounds pretty fun. I say we should give it a chance". "That's the spirit ayumu", setsuna cheered before cutting the lights off. Once the mood was set, everyone in the club glued their eyes to yuu-chan. "Ummm, why is everyone staring at me", Yuu asked nervously. "Well, cause we figured you had a story to tell...it was your idea", ayumu replied. "Oh well...I don't actually have any. I was hoping one of you guys would", the girl giggled. They then gave the prez a dumbfounded but not surprised look.