Chapter 4!!!!

"Wow Kanata...that was interesting", yuu giggled. "Kanata has weird dreams", the third year smiled. Now feeling pretty disturbed, the group quickly moved things along. "Alright, who's next", Yuu asked. Before anyone could answer though; the student council president would intervene. "Attention everyone, it's getting pretty late. And I forbid any all nighters", the first year spoke. "So whomever tells the next story, know it will be the last".

We then see an ecstatic setsuna jump to her feet upon hearing this. "I've got a story, I've got a story", she cried. "Oooh setsuna, this oughta be good", yuu clapped. "Oh it is, and it's got plenty of kasumi too". "Yippee...thank you senpai", kasu celebrated. "Heh, my tale starts in the middle of a zombie ridden Japan. One girl fights back the endless hordes of the undead, all by herself", the second year smiled. The scene then switches to said post apocalyptic world.

A rugged and heavily armed setsuna yuki traversed the fiery streets. The girls weapons of choice included a wooden baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. As well as her always trusty scarlet katana. With these items by her side, setsuna had fought many battles. In fact, we would get to see one right about now. As a horde of about eight zombies gathered around her. "Tch, never a dull moment", the girl sighed as she unsheathed her blade.

Within the blink of an eye, she then tore through the horde; decapitating about five of them. To deal with the few left standing, setsuna would stab a hole in the gas tank of an old car. As the fuel covered both the ground and the zombies feet. Setsuna casually lit a single match, and dropped it to the ground. At that moment, a ferocious blaze engulfed the creatures; instantly frying them. After the battle was over, our heroine begin to reminisce about old memories.

"Life hasn't always been like this", she remembered. "I used to be a normal girl that dreamed of being an idol everyone could look up to. I would sing, dance, put on cool concerts. Unfortunately though, that was then this is now", setsu sighed. "My perfect life ended as soon as the virus started. It seemed like it only took a matter of days for everyone to become infected by the unnamed sickness. No one knew what it was, all they figured out was that it made humans go crazy and eat each other. Not only that, but it could be contracted with only one bite or scratch. It seems like a sick nightmare", she noted. "But in fact, it's just the way life is now".

As the girl monologued to herself, she was headed towards an all girls school called nijigasaki high. There was word that it was filled with plenty of useful supplies. Setsu also hoped to find some still edible food as well. A nice meal wasn't something that was easy to come by in these trying times. Soon, she found herself standing outside of the school. The once mighty home of education was now a shell of it's former self. Windows were busted out, beat up cars were left abandoned all around the outside. To be fair though, scenes like this weren't surprising to her anymore.

As she approached the door, it was locked shut with a newer looking chain and padlock. Not worried with the concepts of trespassing; the girl shattered the lock with the hilt of her blade. Once inside, she was surprised to see that the building still had power; as most of the lights were on. Regardless, setsuna didn't plan on letting her guard down. So she drew her sword and moved carefully through the schools long hallways. What was strange to setsuna, was that most of everything in this building seemed to be clean and in order. Almost like it hadn't been reached by the outbreak. Most abandoned buildings would at least have a few of the undead present. This would ultimately give her hope that whatever was here could prove to be useful.

Eventually the girl would make it to the cafeteria, this area was huge; and made setsuna feel a bit small. Back in the kitchen, our heroine didn't expect to find anything but bottled water and maybe a few MREs. What she would discover however, would be pretty surprising. The fridges were filled with assorted colas and popsicles. The pantries and cabinets had ingredients for cakes and brownies. Setsuna even found leftovers wrapped up in foil. All of this naturally pointed to one thing, someone was living here. Who that could be though, was still a mystery.