Chapter 3.

"Wow rina, that was great", ai clapped. "Yes absolutely wonderful", shizu added. Rina then held up her smiling board and spoke. "Rina chan board say's, I'm so happy everyone liked it!". "Well let's not stop there", Yuu cheered. "I wanna keep the spooks coming...who's next?". Before anyone would volunteer though, a certain first year raised her hand. "Ummm kasumi has a question", the girl frowned.

"Yeah?", Yuu replied. "These stories feature a disturbing lack of kasumi, why is that". "Well I guess you just haven't fitted into everyone's ideas", Yuu answered. "That's ridiculous!!", The girl barked. "Kasumi should be a must in anyone's tale". "You were in mine", Karin reminded. "That was just a cameo at best!!". "Kasumi if you want to be in a story, why don't you just tell your own", Yuu recommended. Hearing this, made blush begin to fill the girls face.

"Ummm well...kasumi doesn't exactly have any stories to tell". "That's fine, take your time coming up with one and we'll come back to you". "Oh okay", the girl pouted. "But kasumi's going to come up with something so good it'll scare the pants off of all of you". Yuu then smiled at the girl before saying. "We're all looking forward to it". "Now does anyone else have anything". "Hmmmm kanata does", the sleepy girl waved. "Ooooh wasn't expecting that". "It was based off of a really weird nightmare I had a while back".

"Spooky...tell us more", an excited Yuu asked. "It went a little like this", Kanata reminisced. As this tale opens up; we see a very excited shizuku skipping down the halls of nijigasaki. She then enters the clubroom with some big news to share. "Hey shizuku, how's it going", setsuna greeted. "Everything's wonderful", the girl exclaimed. "That's...good", nana said getting caught off guard by her friends bubbly mood. "Why so excited shizuko, have you learned a new dance or something", kasumi questioned. "Not exactly", the girl giggled. We then watch as she places her backpack on a table and opens it up.

The first year then pulled out what seemed to be a spell book and a witches hat. "As you can see, I got the lead role in the schools Halloween play". "That's awesome!!", Ayumu cheered. "Thanks, I play a very powerful sorceress who is reincarnated into the modern world. When she see's how today's people live, she has to try and blend in without revealing her secret". "That sounds like an isekai", setsuna smiled. We then watch as pomu grabs shizu's hands and gives her the purest smile you've ever seen. "Shizuku I'm so proud of you...you totally deserve this". "Thanks everyone!!!".

To celebrate, the three girls went to go get some snacks. While away, we hear a loud yawn from the corner of the room. Nijigasaki's sleepy princess then awoke from her daily nap. "Hmmmm, where did everyone go", the girl stretched. As Kanata looked around, she happened to notice shizuku's props laying on a table. "Is someone getting ready for Halloween", the girl said trying on the cute witches hat. She then grabbed the spell book and sat on the couch. As Kanata opened it up, the pages were old and had a crinkle to them. The writing on each page looked ancient; but it was still readable.

As the girl flipped through it with a bored look, she began to read some of the spells. "Turn someone into a rat, I'm good. Make someone smelly forever...nah". Getting tired of browsing, Kanata was about to close the book. Before she did though; a certain spell caught her eye. "The spell of no sleep? Whomever reads this spell shall never sleep again", kanata read. As jokingly as this sounded, it definitely piqued the girls curiosity. So seeing no harm in it; the third year began to read the spell aloud. "Sleep sleep go away, come again not another day. For the rest of my days I cast you away, for the rest of my days I'll stay awake".

After reading this, something really strange began to happen. The words on the page started to give off an eerie glow. It seemed to transfix the girl, as she wasn't able to move her eyes away. Then suddenly, the spell slowly started to disappear; as if being erased. Not knowing what to make of any of this, Kanata sat in a trance like state just watching it happen. Eventually though, she heard a familiar voice begin to call out her name. "Kanata!", Shizuku shook. "Kanata...hey are you alright". As the third year looked up, she saw her young kohai standing over her. "Oh hey there shizuku, Kanata was just checking out this book someone left here". "That's mine, it's for the Halloween play I'm starring in". "Your starring in a play...that's great news!", Kanata cheered.