Spooky Scary Finale.

"Great job setsuna, that was an awesome story to wrap things up", Yuu cheered. "Yeah, now I can't wait for next year. Maybe I'll even get to hear yuu-chan tell a spooky story", pomu added. "Thanks everyone, I'm so glad you enjoyed it. But now it's past time to turn in for the night... right shioriko". In the corner of the room, we strangely see the student council president covering her mouth with a handkerchief.

"I'm sorry to say that ship has sailed, as it's now past midnight; and I am ready to feed". "Feed...you mean your hungry? Cause we've got some extra candy leftover", kasumi offered. "I'm not hungry for candy kasumi". "Oh, then I've got some bread in my bag if you want that". "I'm afraid you misunderstand". We then watch as shio let out a small sigh before explaining something. "You see, I haven't been completely honest with you girls. I warned you to end the stories earlier, but you refused; now I must divulge my deepest secret to you all".

The girl then removed the handkerchief from her mouth; revealing two huge fangs that weren't there before. "I, along with the rest of the mifune bloodline...am a vampire". Upon hearing this, everyone in the room busted out laughing. "Heh,heh, very funny shio-ti. And ai'm the queen of England", ai giggled. Karin then got up and took a closer look at the girl's fangs. "These are really cute shioriko, where did you buy them". "These are not bought, I really am a vampire. In fact I'm over 200 years old", the girl explained.

"Silly shioko, it's a bit late to be showing off a costume...Halloweens over". Seeing as how she wasn't being taken seriously. The student council president got a little annoyed. "So you all think this is a joke? Very well, then I'll show you a glimpse of my power". Just then, the girls eyes glowed bright red. Once this happened, everyone in the clubroom began to get extremely sleepy. Within seconds, the idols then faded into a deep slumber. They were passed out for a good while; and whenever they woke up, everyone felt a weird pain coming from their necks. "Ugh, what happened", ayumu yawned.

"I'll answer that question", shio spoke. "Since no one believed me...I took the liberty of turning you all into vampires". "Wha...you can't be serious", Yuu stuttered. "Oh but I am, every one of you now has the same blood running through their veins that i do". Upon hearing this bombshell, everyone in the room began to investigate themselves. Then sure enough, each member of the nijigasaki idol club; now had a brand new set of razor sharp fangs.

"I...I'm a vampire now! Does that mean I've gotta drink people's blood", ayumu questioned. "That is correct". "I...I can't do that, I could never bite someone's neck", the girl blushed. "Hmmmm I guess I don't mind that much", Karin shrugged. "At least I'll be sexy forever". "Yes, and I'll have a literal lifetime to take the acting world by storm", shizuku smiled. "Kanata-chan can go to sleep in a coffin... that'll be fun", the girl clapped. "Speaking of fun, how about I show all of you the best part of being a vampire... feeding", shio asked. "Sounds good to me, I'm starving...I feel like I could drink a whole gallon of blood", Emma said grabbing her rumbly tummy.

"Very well then, follow me my friends. And I'll show you how to satiate your thirst", shioriko smiled. The ten member club then went out into the full moon night. Each girl parched for a nice sip of human blood. As of now, we were seeing the dawn of the nijigasaki vampire club.

The end.