8.0

// Rose

"Rose, Rose, fuck, Rose!" I opened an eye, seeing Harry kneeling besides me even though I was seeing blurry I can see the annoyance on his facial expression.

"We're here so get up will ya? I don't want to miss my sister's wedding." He stood back up, taking out the carry on luggage, and sitting it on the ground. I unbuckled myself and stood up. I took the mints that I got from a flight attendant when we first boarded and shoved them in my mouth.

"Okay so I'm going to have to get my tux from my mum's I'll have my driver take you to the hotel to get dressed. Get ready by 10 Rose." Harry speed walked throughout the airport, me on the other hand was nearly tripping trying to keep up with him and dragging the luggage.

"I didn't pack a fancy dress though is that fine?" Harry stopped, surprisingly, making me bump into him.

"I bought you a dress and some shoes, you'll wear that. Um, that's my driver, Ellis. I'll see you later okay?" Ellis walked over and grabbed the luggage from my hands, Harry patted his back and left. At least Ellis got a goodbye. I didn't even get a pat on the back.

"So um im Rose." He shook my hand and smiled, he looked fairly young, he had blonde hair and stunning blue eyes.

"Lovely to meet you, I'm Ellis, now we should get going don't want to take up some time!" I got in the passengers seat while Ellis struggled with shoving the suitcases in the trunk.

When he got into the car he seemed stunned that I was in the passengers seat but didn't debate with me.

"Aren't you young? Well to be someone's chauffeur?" I leaned my head against the window but I heard his chuckle, which I'm sorry but was the funniest thing ever.

"If you consider me a chauffeur." I sat up, glaring at him.

"You're not?" He thought about it for a second and shrugged

"I was a close friend of Harry's, well I am! My family owes some money to his family and well this is how I help paying his family back somehow." He moved his hand, fiddling around with the radio stations.

-

"Do you think we're late?! Fuck Harry is gonna be so mad." Ellis drove as quickly as he could. I thought about possible excuses I could tell Harry about why we were late.

I actually was late because I got a small wine stain on the dress,luckily Ellis helped me cover it up.

"Don't worry we will make it! It's only..10:30..lets just hope he isn't mad."

Ellis parked in front of the mansion, the Styles home. I saw Harry pacing back and forth, talking on the phone. He hung up when he saw Ellis park and rushed over, opening the car door for me.

"What the bloody hell Rose. 40 minutes late ?! You don't know how-"

"Oh this must be Rose!" Harry rolled his eyes and stepped aside, a middle aged woman popped up from behind Harry, she was beautiful, I assumed she was his mother. I only saw her in photos, but gosh she was stunning in person.

I got out of the car and greeted her with a smile and a hug.

"I'm so sorry we are late how embarrassing of me." She laughed and shook her head holding my hand as she walked me into their lovely home, Harry following behind.

"Not to worry, Gemma has barely finished her makeup!" I was lost in the beauty of their home, it was so elegant, people were rushing back and forth adding finishing touches on Gemma. She looked so beautiful. Once she finished, she walked over to me and Anne.

"You look stunning Gemma." She smiled and gave me a hug. I looked over at Harry, he was eating an apple, he kept his eyes on me, he looked so mad but yet so beautiful.

"Cmon, it's about to start." He held his hand out for me, I reached my hand out, resting it over his.

He held my hand tightly, our fingers intertwining, we made our way outside to the wedding venue, their backyard. It was stunning, it was almost identical to Twilight, Bella and Edward's wedding.

Harry and i made our way to the first row. He didn't sit down though, once I sat down, he leaned in, his warm lips brushed against my ear.

"I'm walking Gemma down the isle, just stay." And there I sat, alone with two empty seats besides me, two. Soon enough I saw the blonde with blue eyes sneak in to the front row, sitting besides me. Ellis.

We looked at each other, he was trying to regain his breath, smiling and soon calming down. "Told ya I was pretty important to this family."

-

Soon after the bridesmaids walked down the isle, everyone stood, looking back as Gemma walked, arm in arm with Harry. He looked so happy, it's rare seeing a smile on his face, he's nothing but business. He looked like a new Harry, someone who I won't get into an argument everyday.

He kissed Gemma on her cheek, letting go of her arm and made his way back to his seat.

-

Best part of a wedding, the cake. I sat in a table with Harry's childhood friends, they seemed to be very interesting people but I was mostly focused on the cake. Harry had been busy talking to family members, I hardly got to talk to him.

I rested my chin on my hand, looking around, watching how happy Gemma looked. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Do you want to dance with me?"

Ellis.

HI GUYS I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A LOVELY DAY IM VERY SLEEPY BUT I REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE

NEXT CHAPTER - 10 VOTES AND 4 COMMENTS PLEASE ITS VERY EASY TO DO IT WOULD MEAN A LOT !!